+ Reply to Thread
Page 1519 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 519 1019 1419 1469 1509 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1529 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,190 of 15293

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and because i trade with using technical analysis then i learn to gain my knowledge about the technnical too, learn about the chart, candlestick ot some indicators to help me to know the market condition and all i can get from the forum
    but sometimes i read the news to know market
    do the best we can

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i was new and beginning to learn forex trading, i gain knowledge from baby-pips website.
    That's the only website i remember, after that i join different forum and read some blogs and articles about forex trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can get it from several websites or retribution read the program or also you can buy the accumulation similar that with package, and not for me, i never buy it and because i victimized specialized analysis and then i used any indicators to present the price movements, it is sagittarius but trenchant and i wanna ask to you, what strategies do you equal ?foul reasoning or fundamental

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i am just now knowing some useful information taht how economic calender was effect market but i am still not happy about my silly mistakes which i make and get margincalls so i will avoid those also in my future trades
    If you can't avoid margin call then you can follow good money management. And you can also use stop loss on news hour. Stop loss can protect your balance on news hour if you get wrong point for entry. And if you want to make good profit from news hour then you need to know good fundamental analysis.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading knowledge plays a very big role.we cannot do anything here without knowledge.you can get knowledge through websites like ********.com.and join the forums like this

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am just now knowing some useful information taht how economic calender was effect market but i am still not happy about my silly mistakes which i make and get margincalls so i will avoid those also in my future trades
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forums are the best ways to gain knowledge.you have lot of things to learn here.try to make use of forum.you can get advice from the experienced traders.you can also get knowledge about forex trading through ebooks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah good idea brother.it is a new thing for me to hear and very useful.we can gain knowledge through the previous trades results whether our trading strategy correct or not

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge k liye aap ko bohot si sties milien gi, aap google per search kr k bhi dhoond sektay ho, daily fx bohot hi zeberdest site hey us mien khaas baat yeh hey k aap ko news updates bhi milti rehien gi or saath saath aap ko wahan acha learning material milay ga, or practical videos bhi hien wahan

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this forum proves very good and you can gain much by communicating with other forum members. One find plenty of material in internet from where one can get information about forex trading. There are countless videos on you tube as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1519 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 519 1019 1419 1469 1509 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)