+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 750 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Member galtex is an unknown quantity at this point galtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn to student hun or itna busy ni hota or mn wesy b sham ko tradng karta hun kiun k in morning mn uni jata hun or sham ko trading karta hun or mn market ko only 4 hours deta hun or bht acha profit bana leta hun .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zakyasad77 will become famous soon enough zakyasad77's Avatar
    Thanks
    i consult a doctor too but he says my eyes are fine, just stressed due to over use and he prescribe only an eyedrop and nothing else.

And i m damn tired of sitting in front of the pc all the time, in office and at home too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arshad33 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb bhi ap trading krna chaho kr skty ho is man time ki koi pabandi nhi hoti forex me sirf exprincess he kaam ataa hain hain jo log luck py itbaar kr ke traiding kty hain loss kr jate hain kyun ke luck kabi kabi kaam aati hain

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab me forex business me bhot ziada tired hota hun to me trade nahe karta hun or ye he rules hoty han k jab ap free of mind ho to he ap trade lagaya karo forex me ek busy person kabhi bhe gain nahe kar skhta hai kyoun k ye he ek ak aisa business jis ko bhot ziada time humen dena he parta hai

Junior Member moaath369 is an unknown quantity at this point moaath369's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a part time trader and do the day job just like you and have the same feeling of taking rest after arriving at home
    which will not be able to do better study and analysis and the performance will be down so better not to trade when you are tired.
    So the best means to refresh and continue trading pliz suggest.

Member king of lahor is an unknown quantity at this point king of lahor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek thakay howe din k bad hum ko chahye hum sub say pehlay trading k baray me achi tarha say jankari le lain aesay me hume yeh pata lag jae ga k hum kissi tarha say behter kuch karnay k kabil ban sake yaha pay koshish karnay walay ka kam he kuch na kuch kam de sakta hota hai hamesha mehnat kartay raha kare.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bhai iske liye mai hamesha planning karta hu alag se mai hmaesha trading ke liye time save karta hu aur mai us samay pr dusara koi kaam nahi karta aur us time pe hone wali trading ka bhi paln mai pehle se kar ke rakhta hai isliye muje to koi problem nahi hoti

Junior Member bitzer fx is an unknown quantity at this point bitzer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well when this kind of a busy and tired a few day i am not able to build trade on the actual forex. whenever i arrived home i am tired of and so i need to take a few relaxation and i perform some relaxation when getting dinner. i used to take a few rest compared to i begin trade in the mid evening. forex truly my passion and i have great curiosity so i used to build my trade and so build strategies that assists me personally to build my trade successful after that i rest. i established targets that build my trade stop when a specific profit.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well boss for this type of situation i first make a plan for my trading that when i get free from my work and at that time i do my trading because forex market is 24 open market so you have well time plan for doing trading you choose just your session for your trading is important

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a part time trader and conduct the day occupation identical to u and have a similar sensation of getting relaxation when arriving in home however money offers so a lot attraction which rather of performing relaxation. So the very best suggests that to refresh and carry on trading please recommend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 750 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)