+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 750 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log mai to treding ke liye bhut jsayd hi easly time nikal hi leta hu hamko esko bhut jayad hi acehs esamjh ek bhut jayad hi mn se treding karan chhaieys jei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad ho sakta hai ahmkoe sko dhayn den chhaiey jise ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Majidraza is an unknown quantity at this point Majidraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    life main humy ye kaam krny k liay is tara ki planning krny ki zarort hoti hai k hum ik behter kaam ko kr saqty hain or money ko earn kr saqty hain laikin is baat ko monitor krny k liay ye ik best option hoti hai laikin is baat ko zada bada krna hota hai kun k humy khud ko is tara say kaam ko plane krna hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log mai forex ke liye bhut jayad hi time nikal leta hu hamko esko bhut jayad hi aceh s esamjh ke karan chhaiye ahmko bhut ajayd hi sikhne pe bhut jayad hi dhayn dne chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhu jayad hi fayad ho skat hai hamko essko bhut jayda hi aceh s esamjh ke esko acejhs ekaran chhaiey

Banned arsy29 is an unknown quantity at this point arsy29's Avatar
    Thanks
    l think Forex traders need to Concentration and calm so you can think and take the right decision at the right time without hesitation, without fear or must control your emotions during forex trading so as not to be a negative factor that can affect you.thanks

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I do not trade every day because I am a long term trader and doing the trade after some days ,so I do not feel tried and do not trade on busy days,When my mind is cool and clear then I doing the trade and doing the three kind of analysis properly and open the trade with confidently.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hr kam ke liye priotities set ki jati hain aggr to forex ko app zuroori smjty hain to apko iske liye zuroor timenikalna hota hai orr forex se kuch milta bhee tbhi hai jab forex ko as a profession adopt kia jaye ni to hmesha wo log loss mn rehty hain jo serious nhi hoty iss profession se

Member zaibi007 is an unknown quantity at this point zaibi007's Avatar
    Thanks
    No ye kafi relaxing hai ap jitnay b busy hun ya jitnay b thakay hue hun..ya koi b kam kr reho ap os k sath esko kar sakty ho ya jb b ap koi kam krty ho to prefer krty ho ap es ko kro or es se kuch acha earn kr lo or apna profit bna lo.

Member samreengul989 is an unknown quantity at this point samreengul989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i usually trade whwen there is a free time i also feel tired in night time after day tire so i keep inind that it is a my hobby so i trade with it and have cool mind to work as i consider it a hobby and in this way i make my work at trading valueable

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good way to operate after a long day, is to operate with an expert advisor running operations with controlled risk. A trader must keep controlled losses through stop loss. If the trader has lost in a current operation should not remove the stop loss thinking that the market will turn in his favor.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm forex me trade kar skte hein agar aap tired hein to bi hmm is business me ashi success hasil kr skte hein forex ek esa business he jisme hmm hard work and knwledge ke sath hi succes ho skte hein uske bger success hona mushkil he bhai je bat clear he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 750 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)