+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better if you post how to draw trend line and use it in trading and explain about the patterns which you have listed here, so that people here can understand and use it in there trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Analysis of the trend line is very useful and I use it for business. I'm head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversal. Patterns look like

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    With bolingerband we can know whether the price movement is a trend down, trend up, or sideway. Way if the price is within bolingerband the condition when it was sideway, if the price is above the bolingerband the current environment is a trend up, if the price is below the trend bolingerband down.

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should confine mind that we have a tendency to should not go against the trend. and that we should not place any order once a gaolbreak happen. as a result of a gaolbreak may well be false any time. we must always wait to urge a transparent plan regarding the trend.... i always use MA and BB to help the breakout trend line..

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw the line trend line, we could see the direction associated with a trend, however ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction upon the price and of course the price is same to actually break out in the event the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and as you it breaks out we may open position

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main ye kahunga ki Trend line strategy agar aap use kar rahe hai, to pahle iske bare mein kafi jayda demo par practice kare, kyun ki ye strategy bahut hi dangerous mani jati hai, false break out bahut jayda hote hai, jisko pahchana padta hai.
    yes you are wright kiyu koi bhi startegy ager hum without practice use kre ge to start main hum se mistake ho gi aur us ko pehle demo per practice kr lain ge to hum ko acha experiecne hasil ho ga aur loss bhi nhi ho ga.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader i am learning all these things and practicing in the demo account but i found none of these things reliable i dont know what the wrong is there . either i am not applying the things correctly or i am not getting the market correctly when i analyse market will go down it goes up when i thing market will go up it goes down plz any body help me

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai ye strategy breakout strategy hai, jo bahut useful hoti hai, aur ye sabhi currency pair ho ya fir metal ho, sabhi par work karti hai, main trendline ka use karta hoon, isko sahi se draw karna sikhna bahut jaruri hota hai.
    yes ,break out strategy is very good strategy and if we use it then we can earn good money in short time ,it is not easy to find a real break out ,if we will unable to find real break out then we also can lose money .

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should keep in mind that we shouldn't go against the trend. And we shouldn't place any order when a breakout take place. Because a breakout could be false any time. We should wait to get a clear idea about the trend.

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

It is better if you post how to draw trend line and use it in trading and explain about the patterns which you have listed here, so that people here can understand and use it in there trading.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglejobs View Post
    janb main yehi wali strategy hi use karta hon tabi kiun is me ap trend wise sab ki sab currencies ka idea laga sakte ho ke ye up ja rahi hai ya down or jitne bi indicators hain wo sab isi ki base pe or time frame ki base pe hi program kiye jate hain, so main to is strategy ko bohat pasand karta hon kiun ke ye muje bohat profit deti hai or main tu is ko profitable strategy kaho ga.
    bhai ye strategy breakout strategy hai, jo bahut useful hoti hai, aur ye sabhi currency pair ho ya fir metal ho, sabhi par work karti hai, main trendline ka use karta hoon, isko sahi se draw karna sikhna bahut jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)