+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think support and resistance are used to determine entry points and exit points , levels of support and resistance are calculated by the number of prices reached a specific level, but you can use indicators for determined as the RSI.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    new investors can't understand pattern range so quickly that is the issue. but i think capturing the pattern is so essential for all investors. and for these we need to understand illustrating a trendline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xtragent is an unknown quantity at this point xtragent's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must remember not to go against the trend. And we should not put any order when a break take place. Because a false break may be at any time. We expect to have a clear idea about the trend.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes based on my opinion in forex trading i think before we lace our trade we just have to take much of our time to analysis the Trend Line and Break Out because the the better confirmation of the trend line we can earn more profit
    well trend lines is important in forex trading if you draw correct trend lines then you able to earn and take profit other wise it is difficult to you take profit to draw a tren lines you should know the points of high and low just take a mouse oon high price or low and draw its opposite direction now the trend lines will be draw.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes based on my opinion in forex trading i think before we lace our trade we just have to take much of our time to analysis the Trend Line and Break Out because the the better confirmation of the trend line we can earn more profit

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    i heard from many trader. Trend is friend for all trader. so we all have to follow trend line in every trading.
    draw a trendline is easy because you only need to make a line that connects all the chart at a certain period so you should be able to determine the most appropriate time frame because it will affect the outcome.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    the breakout strategy is a good option for the forex trader to follow and it is a big pip gain strategy and it is also easy to follow even for the beginners and I think this strategy works more good on higher timeframe than the lower timeframe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

intal (2013-06-02)

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i heard from many trader. Trend is friend for all trader. so we all have to follow trend line in every trading.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by radean View Post
    draw a trend line is really hard for me, maybe for all beginner traders.for drawing trend lines is like an art. every trader has their way to draw a trend line .some traders from connecting wick candles, while others simply associating traders to open and close .but I believe this strategy is profitable
    Draw a trend line is very easy, you can paint it manually by connecting each line bottoms or tops or you can use zgzag pointer to help extract tops and bottoms is not good at drawing a trend line and be sure to properly draw the line so that you can work on it in breakage or recoil

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    draw a trend line is really hard for me, maybe for all beginner traders.for drawing trend lines is like an art. every trader has their way to draw a trend line .some traders from connecting wick candles, while others simply associating traders to open and close .but I believe this strategy is profitable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)