+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I abundant adopt to use abstruse analysis, because I do not absolutely apperceive about the axiological account ...
    Sometimes the amount moves do not accord with the account that came out, so that makes me abashed .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member scalper182 is an unknown quantity at this point scalper182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by full risk View Post
    technical and fundamental. looking for info about the release of news that affects the price fluctuations, but do not do the OP before the news was released. wait a moment until the passing of time while observing the graph, if already done OP effect immediately because the trend is happening must be very strong.
    technical analysis and fundamental analysis both is important for make good analysis dear...its will be very good if you can make fundamental analysis and technical analysis at same time dear..but usually traders get difficult to learn fundamental analysis..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sasomith is an unknown quantity at this point sasomith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely agr hum dono ko combine kr k chalen tu hmari trading boht achi ho gi aur loss k chances boht km rah jaen gy. Kuch traders aisy b hen jo sirf fundamental ko use krty hen aur kuch sirf technical ko but mery khyal sy both are important.

Banned full risk is an unknown quantity at this point full risk's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical and fundamental. looking for info about the release of news that affects the price fluctuations, but do not do the OP before the news was released. wait a moment until the passing of time while observing the graph, if already done OP effect immediately because the trend is happening must be very strong.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we are aware of the fact it is the movement behind the candle is the impact of the presence of an event country, I've noticed a few times when there is big news release later in the chart also will be long candle, so it is my conclusion that we need a second analysis for trading.

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    in my opinion i think technical and fundamental analysis are both important when we trading in the forex trading market and the reason of that is because both have the ability to give you the exact direction of the price in the forex trading market
    you are right bro. Both of them are important to acknowledge if we would like to become a professional trader. Cos, the real market is move based on Economical issue of each nation all over the world.
    But, if we just need to gain profit, technical only is enough to survive in forex world.

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I abundant adopt to use abstruse analysis, because I do not absolutely apperceive about the axiological account ...
    Sometimes the amount moves do not accord with the account that came out, so that makes me abashed ...

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys, I used to trade mainly on the news when I was learning Forex. Now I would love to get back to it again . So please tell me more about this strategy???

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Waise ye baat sahi kahi hai, ye business is dono base par chalta hai, technical aur fundamental, agar hum dono thoda thoda karke sikhne ki koshish karte hai, to jayda mushkil nahi hoga, haan lekin mehnat jayda lagegi.
    i think technical analysis is most important for a trader and we must concentrate in it and try to built a good strategy for it .if we learn it properly then we can earn easily good money from it and can become good trader .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokowi View Post
    if I myself would like to learn both in the trade because I think that technical analysis and fundamental in this business so we will need to succeed in the trade and we will be able to continue to trade with better too if we use it to trade with both analysis
    Waise ye baat sahi kahi hai, ye business is dono base par chalta hai, technical aur fundamental, agar hum dono thoda thoda karke sikhne ki koshish karte hai, to jayda mushkil nahi hoga, haan lekin mehnat jayda lagegi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)