+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 312 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member ajmb24 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmb24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis certainly is the right path, who can it achieve the proportion of high profits and can never be a fundamental analysis is the best, but there is a large percentage of people do not know anything about fundamental analysis, but they are making profits, although because technical analysis is applied by all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in favour of both because without these two you can be ruthless in trading . i believe in techinal the most because fundamental can lead you to trap sometime but technicals will always help you in your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    echnical analysis helps us out to determine and predict the price movement within the absence of news it also turned out to be most imperative for traders around the globe. additionally fundamental analysis will not be ignored at any cost that can on occasion override the technical analysis.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxeon View Post
    Both technical or fundamental is needed in forex, forex market is very much movable. So we have to take right decision on right time. If we can do this i think we will able to make profit. So we ave to give maximum attention while trading for success.
    Yes sure we need both analyzes , this business is the name of concentration and with full concentration we can earn profit from it and its up to our honesty and hard working.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both technical or fundamental is needed in forex, forex market is very much movable. So we have to take right decision on right time. If we can do this i think we will able to make profit. So we ave to give maximum attention while trading for success.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehe ... if I'm good in the combine sir, but I weigh the technical, the second funda become a weapon to further my passion in order entry in such trading. funda mental if I more often use the COT report sir ..

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes what you say is correct ,because when the news is released,it will have a wild impact and no one can guess where the price will go to.even sometimes tech analyzes can not make out what news will tell.
    so just have a mere look at news will help us a lot.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is definitely technical analyse . It is all you need to explain every single move on the market. I think people bother too much about fundamentals. Once you master technical analyse you will become very successfull and profitable trader. Seriously, this is all you need.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravdgx View Post
    according to me both technical and fundamental analysis is important for earning profit.if a trader does proper analysis he will be successful.
    we need both to success in the forex market but we should need to use them with great care and try to learn them well before use in the real account but with demo account we can practice for it after good practice and experience we can done our work more fine.

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me both technical and fundamental analysis is important for earning profit.if a trader does proper analysis he will be successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 312 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)