+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 652 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Considerably its amusing as surface as enlightening to construe this draw. whatever of the traders are using stochastic figures for the sl and tp targets and some use calculations to set the targets. i personally also use filo most of the term to figure the ls and tp targets and i also occasionally use ergonomic targets when i bed sufficiency abstraction to spend on trading. Personally i make sure to never rely on guesses and emotions to set these values , first of all i make a full technical analysis of the market using my strategy , i verify this decision using indicators and then i follow my money management plan to know how much am i willing to risk and there is how i set my take profit and stop loss values .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

pinus (2020-07-15)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i place my take profit purchase and stop-loss throughout the dealing, i mean when i analyze the knowledge i estimate the route and of course the close to cost that the business can hit it, and that i place the stop-loss in the money that i agree onto the dropping of them available thats all my strategy and that i think its smart ma markeet ko move complet honay ka wd karta hoon aur us kay bad entry dalta hoon is terhan mujay markeet ki bari move ka samna nahi karna perta aur mujay ba asani profit mil jata ha ma jo bhi markeet ka low laga hoo us ka stop da kar ani trade ko open chor data hoon aur phir munasib profit la kar nikal jata hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

pinus (2020-07-15)

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Forex and stock market looks similar to every non-investment market trader because the graph looks similar but when you go inside it and know the functioning and know the factor by which both the market works then you will realise that they both are very different but they are related to each other because currencies value depends depends upon economy and economy depends upon stock markets

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    30 pips SL and TP is good i think and most of the time i also do it but sometime i done it when it going to hit my profit then i increased my TP to maximum 50 pips. Although i know its greed but when i seen market moving so first that time only i done this. inter day trading may to 30/50 sl/tp chal sakta hay. laykin agar hum long term trading karain to phir itnay kam sl kay saath trading nae ho sakti. scalpers to mazeed kam sl aur tp bhi use kertay hain.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, its amusing as source as instructive to record this intellect ion. whatsoever of the traders are using ergonomic figures for the sl and tp targets and both use calculations to set the targets. i personally also use Zibo most of the indication to prognosticate the sl and tp targets and i also occasionally use stochastic targets when i bang enough instance to pass on trading. Yes sir me forex me abi kud new ho to me ne forex me abi tak forex me real me trading nahe ki ha qk forex me ager ap kuch experience k sath forex me real me trading kary to acha hota ha qk ap ko forex me pir loss nahe hota ha our me forex me kud demo account par trading karta ho taky me forex me experience hasil kar sako.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to calculate the stop loss is to estimate the ongoing price, usually between the stop loss to take profit I use a 70:30 or 50:50 ratio depending on the market price when bad if I use a 70:30 and 50:50 are good I use. Yes,i agree, resistance and support areas are superior places to set the tp and sl targets since numerous fill intimately follow these areas and commonly targets set in these are hit most of the indication. so livelihood and status areas are a advantageous way to set targets.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like entry manner and exit issue quit cut back and take profit can be terribly vital for currency investor. if investor set wonderful quit cut back then investor will save their account if investor set wonderful take profit then investor have wonderful possibility to hit that take profit. i think investor ought to set take profit with support and resistance level we can not determine with certainty where we will put the stop loss and take profit because the market dynamic in nature so we just follow what the price is at that time

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sensible trading should required these 2 vital terms keeping stop loss together with your order along with what represents your target worth. while not sufficient and enough knowledge you'll be able to not ready to calculate it. stop loss and target worth calculation is totally based mostly from the technical analysis and fundamental analysis. most of the time main apnay stop loss or take profit ko apnay charts pay kam kar kay nikalta hon or suport and resistance lines ko sahe nikalnay ki try karta rehta hon bar bar usay check karta hon kay joi galty tou nai ki maine agar apna kam teak lagay tou pir take profit and stop loss nikalta hon.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well calulation of stop loss and take profit is probablly based on technicals and fundamentals if the market is in favour in terms of fundamentals then you must be relied on your take profit other wise stop lose must be endored when the market reach or beyond your pivotal point this is my thinking dear I unremarkable patronage with see advantage of 20-25 pips commonly. And most the SL I prime study the trends and await for the worst or highest that tendency moves up to. Then depending upon I am effort to trade or buy, I set SL worthy to may swap.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually have seen that the majority of the traders are using random figures for your own stop losing and take profit targets and a few use calculations to line the targets. i personally conjointly use fibo the majority of the chance to calculate the stop losing and take profit targets and that i conjointly sometimes use random targets when i have what you want chance to allocate to trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 652 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)