+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member ghom nai is an unknown quantity at this point ghom nai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well their entertaining as well as enlightening to learn to read that place. many of the traders are applying hit-or-miss numbers for your sl along with tp finds and some employ information to set the finds. i furthermore employ fibo usually in order to estimate the sl along with tp finds along with we furthermore occasionally employ hit-or-miss finds after i have sufficient time for you to invest in buying and selling. yet the idea is their essential make use of these kind of finds in all of the your postures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sama is an unknown quantity at this point sama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just target my profit about 50 pips foor every transaction and my stop loss about 100 pips.just one position per day.i dont need more trade.just trade safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I set a stop loss and take profit at the nearest support and resistance of the price when I entered the trade in forex trading, because usually the price will touch the nearest support or resistance tergantu what position we are open, and usually when the support and resistance levels are breached, may continue the trend price moves existing

Banned joseph462 is an unknown quantity at this point joseph462's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once I loss my partner and I are in further with a plan out how can I recover I lose then come up with a plan and a preface personally. I will come up with a useful job and income private. Enter yet is usually how you can build an income and make a profit.....................

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just put 50 points before or after stop loss and take profit. these are two important things that you must use and keep them into account when you do trade. they are very helpful in every context.

Senior Member asomma is an unknown quantity at this point asomma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss points vary from one strategy to another, and capital to another, because if you owned a small capital be a stop-loss point very close to no more than 10 points and there is a strategy does not rely on a stop loss point and I do not like it never

Banned akar is an unknown quantity at this point akar's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are able to not establish with assurance where most of us will put the cease loss as well as take profit because the market vibrant in nature so most of us just adhere to what the price is then.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss aur take profit targets use kernay kay different methods hain laikin simple method ye hay kay jitnay points hum stop loss use karain us say double take profit use kerna chahiye ic ko 1:2 kay hisab say risk and reward ratio kehtay hain aur hum 1:3 ki ratio bhi use ker sectay hain.

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use levels of fibonaccy to determine our stop loss and take profit. if i can't use fibo, then i will use support and resistent to calculate my stop loss and take profit

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i until not calculate my tp and sl in proper way..i just fix my tp target always never use sl until..but in my point of you should calculate your stop loss double of your take profit limit,like if take profit is 10 pip then make stop loss more than 20 pips..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)