+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 652 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear stop loss aur take proft har trader apni trading strategy k mutabiq use karta hai ab mein apni strategy support resistance ko follow kar k hi trade lgata hon aur mein stop loss aur take profit bhi isi ko dekh kar lgata hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    You so by relying on strategies that may be initiated by, and I advise you to follow these strategies do not depend on the sense of feeling of your may lead to the loss of money and I did. If you followed the proper strategic management, this will give you a heads strong capital and accept traffic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit and stop loss levels should be determined by your trading strategy but for me I use support and resistance for placing my take profit and stop loss so my take profit for sell is support+spread and stop loss is resistance + 10pips while the reverse is for buy
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko stop loss aur take profit dono he market me use karna chahiye,trader esme stop loss ache se lagata hai to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme dhyaan se he kaam karna chahiye..
    dehan wakye he buht rkhna hota ha ku k forex ma zara sa dehan hata nhi tu durghatna ghat jati ha , iss liye ka buht focus or ehtyat k sath he iss market ma kamyab howa jata ha ye he rule ha iss market ka.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is a must if you want to make some good money and avoid the losses that you cannot tell there is a lot to think of when trading that we as traders must be able to consule and move with the right perspective when trading forex we have to believe in a lot when trading forex

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bht acha sawal kia ap ne lekin mere lihaz se ye market ki rotation pe bi depend karta ha k market kese rotate kar rhe ha wese mai 20 pips ki hope rakhta hu par day ur stop loss according to market position rakhta hu

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very interesting business from online shear market .but is the very risky business from other business .and loss is very common matter .we should stop loss then we should earn ,money and success in forex trading .so we should control our emotion and greed then loss is stop and earn more profit .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko stop loss aur take profit dono he market me use karna chahiye,trader esme stop loss ache se lagata hai to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme dhyaan se he kaam karna chahiye..

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculate stop loss and take profit target had been indeed little would like along with careful consideration, as a result of if u can maintain all of us all ought to attempt to gain ahrus touched first. This particular ought to take a look into each side of the actual peak trading on order to find the stop loss and take profit all of us all.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a chance that we as traders we have to be sure of a lot of things we have to really develop the right idea and so we have to really be working and being leveled up to the different levels as a trader working in forex require you understand your risk and your reward thats how everything would work out for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 652 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)