+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 652 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member hasamah is an unknown quantity at this point hasamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concur making use of assistance in addition to amount of resistance locations seeing that sl in addition to tp can be a good way to trade, the truth is you will find diverse techniques that folks work with to line these types of locates in addition to my spouse and i that twine can be featuring me personally exactly how consumers are making use of diverse processes to fixed these types of sl in addition to tp locates.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use pivot point resistance or support level and calculate the profit and lose level so then I use the ratio two one for profit or stop lose use while few i dont use stop lose option only use take profit for trade when i feel i put wrong trade then i use stop lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    We tend to make target to accomplish all of these however i think which we Cant calculate to the actual stop less as a result of to stop loss is actually very depend upon the luck so if this particular perform not calculate the actual luck such as this we Cant calculate to stop loss...

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    main kabhi bhi stop loss aur take rofit calculation se nae krta balki market kaise kitna move krega analysis krke set krta hu aur mere liye wahi better rehta hai aise tp aur sl lagana main kabhi bhi acha nae manta hu

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai stop loss and take profit target ko app abi achi tara se samj sakte hai jab app es kam mai achi tara se experience hasal karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai hum es kam mai hard work se achi tardin kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app apne sabi dreams ko achi tara se compete kar sakte hai jab app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member nana is an unknown quantity at this point nana's Avatar
    Thanks
    The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to calculate stop loss and take profit target subjective in nature, it depend on individual strategy and system of trading. i usually target a profit of 50 pips per day, and setting my stop loss at 30 pips per day. Another point i have to make is that i combine this my target with different systems including but not limited to scalping, correlation etc

Member nana is an unknown quantity at this point nana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basic

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bogelfx View Post
    I think we should be using a ratio of 1: 1 or 1: 2 for SL and TP, so that we have a low risk, but it can get a huge advantage in the market forex, if this can be done consistently, then one day would be a great advantage and provide success forex market
    hanji forex trader ko yahan 1:1 ya fir 1:2 ka he risk lekar market me kaam karna hoga,trader yahan apne plan se stickr ehta hai to he wo yahan market me achha kar sakta hai aur eske saat abhi rules ko bhi follow karna hoga..

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact the most effective way to put a stop loss and profit target is to use high and low candle as a reference
    I often do this, and I think this is very berasil
    of course, we must also continue menghitun the ratio of risk and reward that we had when making decisions in forex market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 652 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)