+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 279 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its natural for any trader. Loss is very common in Forex trading. When I fall a great loss I stop my trading for a some moments. Then think himself
    and start again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am in low spirits and go ahead to trade, the results are often disastrous because I am not completely in charge of my faculties, so many of the decisions I make turn out wrong and impracticable since they are driven by y anger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low spirit will give a bad influence, so I suggest if you do not have the spirit or bored with forex trading, try looking for a refresher out there to entertain your mind, it later if it is fresh and you can start trading again.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rana202038 View Post
    When the weak mind or a bad mood, I prefer to choose not to negotiate at all because they say it will affect my decision. I would take some time to relax and get back to business when I am in good condition. It is a way to avoid bad mouse clicks.
    haan sabse badhiya hai jab bhi apko lage ki aap ka mood kharab hai ki hamesha trading se door rho kyuki aap aisae samay me galat trade hi karoge aur usse loss badhega hi isse ach hai door rho

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we encounter a string of losses and it is very painful when it happens because we really don't have a lot of money in this market.
    so when consecutive losses happen we will get hurt badly. however, eventually, we must accept that losses do happen and it is our task to improve the quality of our trade and not the quantity of our trade.
    but when i'm in low spirit i will try to calm my mind and think of it as delayed success. this helps a bit.

Member forexguy27 is an unknown quantity at this point forexguy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When in low spirit or bad mood, I would rather choose not to trade at all because they say it will affect my decisions. I would take some time to relax and unwind and get back to trade when I'm in good mood. It's one way of avoiding wrong mouse clicks.

Junior Member Shawana is an unknown quantity at this point Shawana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.Never trade with hopelessness, because it will give you a low spirit. Whenever we trade we need high spirit to do analysis and take decision. It is good to be hopeful

A trader should be optimistic and confident about his trades and whatever he does in this markets. It is better to trade positively and a trader must always hope to make profits out of his trades and at the same time must be certain about his study and analysis he has done. So a trader must be both hopeful and certain in these markets.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with hope is better than the trading with certainty. because hope is always for best and certainty suddenly comes withour any mentally approach or thinking
    But I think we should be certain about our performance and we should have full confidence on our abilities. Those people who trade with just hope are trading like gambling. But those who trade with certainty are confidence enough to win good profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that a person general psychological being outside the market is reflected in whichever of the two becomes part of him in the forex market?But both hope and certainty has to be mixed .So if you are the usually hopeful type you need to moderate it with a bit of certainty and if you are the ever confident type,you need to reduce your confidence a bit and bring in hopefulness to moderate it.Hopefulness is the best

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happens to most of the traders while trading , will feel low spirit when nothing is working in our way in the market. Whatever we do will drain our account instead of filling it with green pips. So in such situations i better stay away from market and relax with my family , play some physical games and refresh myself to enter tomorrow in the market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 279 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)