+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 279 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Do you have the moment that you are in low spirit in forex trade?If that suitation happens to you,what will you choose to do there?
    In my experience, when my spirits are low, it's usually my stamina is not good. I decided to take a break to recover my physical condition. With enough sleep, I was back to normal and I will be trading in with gusto.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One time we would have experienced decline in enthusiasm for forex trading. And if I had it, I will be on vacation for a while until my spirit back. Because my main income comes from trading forex, then I have to get up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member imrozalam is an unknown quantity at this point imrozalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i suffer huge loss my low sprite prevail on me but for others i would suggest that please do proper analysis and make an entry after that mentally prepare to have some loss unexpected loss in trading make your gloomy and sadness make you another mistake.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i stop my trade to take some time to find a mistek than i had use it , to do not repeat it again and i can practice my strateige in a demo account to verifie that it's good or not . finaly i can retourn to trade

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am low on the spirit or the motivation then i wil go out for a walk or take some rest and i will not make the mistake of trading when i am don on the energy cuz i may loose

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are in low spirit it is important to have a support from our support group such as from wife or kids or friends or fellow traders etc.
    if we have this kind of support group we will be able to recover fast from our mental hurt.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    When you are low in spirit in forex market you just have to remember all the profits you made in your trading. If you did it before there is always a big possibility you can do it again. Loses can be minimized and you can do it in your next trade. Just don't give up forex too soon.
    yeah you are right it can be good to remember your happy moments and it can give you some motivation and little rest can also help in this situation and some how good and bad moements are part of every business so you have to go through those bad times anyway.

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i face any loose my spirit go low bcz i hve to recover my low spirit to gain good profit that i have to look very crea ful that my spirit never go down

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in low inspirit i present just shift off the machine and go watch both tv or centre to both near penalisation or jaunt friends and individual fun to help myself get my spirits backward up, but definitely never drink inebriant to gain it

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is natural that when we are in loss then we feel very sad and we loss our hopes,
    but this is the judgment of a good trader, if trader manages to keep himself motivated then he will be said to a food trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 279 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)