+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 503 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that everyone of us has done loss in forex trading and everyone try to learn something about his lossing money reason so as not to make the same mistake i'll also invite some friends to discuss to find a way out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rocks123 is an unknown quantity at this point rocks123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab muje trading karte waqt position main loss hota hai toh main wo price ki wait karta hu aur jo bhi profit leke wo trading position quickly close kar deta hu aur next trading signal ki wait karta hu.
    if you like my post then Hits Thanks

Member abdullah99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex. Before I have started trading I used to dream to make so much money. But it is not easy to earn from forex market. I lossed my invested money many times. But whenever I loose, I learn something new. I think it is very important to keep away from trading when we are loosing. Cause when we loose, it is very easy for us to loose more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ilyes123 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes123's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello I will study harder to find out a mistake that have been done. so as not to make the same mistake.
    i'll also invite some friends to discuss to find a way out thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

hello when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in furthur trades..
    This is my strategy of handling my losses thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

hi when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in furthur trades..
    This is my strategy of handling my losses thanks.

Senior Member fadel123 is an unknown quantity at this point fadel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi I will study harder to find out a mistake that have been done. so as not to make the same mistake.
    i'll also invite some friends to discuss to find a way out thanks.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I make loss in forex trading then I try to figure out the reason of my loss and I try to avoid the mistakes in future trading and I think if we can trade with proper knowledge and skill then we can make good money easily.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy jab loss hota hai tu bohat bura lagta hai us waqt main trading ko chor deta hun aur kuch bhi nahi karta bas only rest karta hun aur jab mujhy best opportunity milti hai tab trading kart hun ur jb tk mind fresh nhi hot hi trdaing ka ndik nhi jt kun ke isy trding k koi fid nhi jiss min p k mind disturb ho.

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business kuch bhe nahe bas losss ko recover kernay kee kosish or kya erna hay..

Member pinkys is an unknown quantity at this point pinkys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loss in forex market then I try to learn more. I know forex is so much risky business that gives us big loss for our wrong trading. So learning is so much important for every forex trader.

Junior Member Rohitsingh is an unknown quantity at this point Rohitsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    yes sir no one is perfect either investor or trader..at the time of loss first square off your current position,and find out the current economic news which gives impact on forex market news about macro economic will also impact in forex market after knowing the reason of loss an investor create his new position on behalf of his research and recover all his losses.upto date with the news of economical faector is very important everyone have to follow to make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 503 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)