+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 503 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member mmmahabur is an unknown quantity at this point mmmahabur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Won't people companion while today you might be with decline although i do think you might shortly see benefit as you hiting the main stage. emotion is our very own opponent and you also trying to command this kind of that is fabulous. at any rate i do think we should place SL in our industry which often can help people much more as soon as industry will go in opposition to people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that if I hit my loss is introspection, on the part where I made a mistake. After the meet point of the problem, then I will be corrected and if it not to happen in the future. But if the loss occurs because of turmoil in the market, then I should rest, and will be trading when market conditions return to normal, and of course I will return my capital that have been lost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, dear I think there is no double that if we face some loses, then it is better to take a rest and stay away from the market, and usually, the emotion is big at this situation and drive the mind to come back and take revenge, and at last just increase some problems and then start to continue with make evaluating from what we have done and accepted, necessary to know the weakness and fix them

Thanks
    well dear I think there is no double that we must recover our losses, that our minds will remain negative with the loss, not just in a day or a week or a month, we must recover our losses to make a good recreation.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact in forex trading I do think I do not have the experience of gaining or losing from forex as yet. But it is obvious that as a human being I will enjoy profit and upset for loss. Ii is also known to me that there will be loss and profit in trading so I will analysis the causes of loss and try to overcome the mistakes.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sometimes very confused when experiencing loss, I do not know what to do and how, I kept thinking to become a successful trader, even if it is difficult, I keep trying, because I am convinced that I will achieve the success that I want someday , as long as I never give up and keep trying as best as possible

Thanks
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that I spend much time on the forum, first, to determine the novelty and market strategy, and at the same time to earn a bonus, by what I'm studying, secondly, to discuss with many experts on the Forex market and many members help me know my mistakes.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that when loss i found my fault and reason why this loss. and be prepared for next time and more focus and attentive in market. i learn for my loss and this learn is very important for next Forex trade and future.

Senior Member abdulrazzaq001 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir agar trade main humain loss ho to wo kisi mistake ki waja say hota hay, humain check karna chhayie kisi mistake ki waja say loss howa hay and next analysis main yeh watch karna chahyie ke again wo mistake na ho.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us we hav to learn proper then trade then do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 503 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)