+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 975 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )

if the results are often ugly emotions plus have a heart attack
    hence we should always hold the emotion in the moment will determine where the OP, ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I usually will make trade rules
    and put it beside the computer so that we'll always remember the rules
    and make a good mm
    A good way I think the arena when the emotion we want to make this mistake without realizing we are not then we quickly see the notes the rule in our monitir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually will make trade rules
    and put it beside the computer so that we'll always remember the rules
    and make a good mm

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    really? I think the calculation of the placement of SL is one of the keys of the MM. because by always placing the SL, you can calculate the loss you suffered during the open position. then if it was you specify, then you play at the level of margin that you will specify.
    if the SL is small, then you can use a large margin. vice versa.
    Brother calculating stop loss is very important in forex trading..
    You can not place SL by your own choice..It require lots of studies..You shiuld learn how to set SL and Tp for your deals

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was confident with myself, if I would be successful.
    I will pass all the failures that I do, I already said that this business requires a commitment to move forward.
    committed to never be afraid to fail.
    people are afraid of failure will never be successful.

yes buddy our commitment is the important think required to succeed here. We should always remain positive in spite of many failures and never give up. failures are our steeping stones to success. work relentlessly and hard, these are the ingredients needed to achieve what we want
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    When you have a thing in mind just do it. You will fail once, twice, three times, four times but eventually you'll master it and succeed. Same is the case with forex trading just keep learning and practicing.You'll become a successful trader one day.
    I was confident with myself, if I would be successful.
    I will pass all the failures that I do, I already said that this business requires a commitment to move forward.
    committed to never be afraid to fail.
    people are afraid of failure will never be successful.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Ye ek bahut achi strategy hai trading ki..
    agar aapka mind disturbed hai to apko trading anhi karni chahjaiye kyunki galti me kholi hui 1 deal aapko bahut zada lsos de sakti hai aur yaha tak ki aapke kayi dino ke profit ko khtam kar sakti hai..
    To aapko trading tabhi karni chajaiye jab aapka mind ek dum free ho
    aur isliye agar aap daily ek routine ke mafik chale to sayad aapke ye boring na lage aur mind bhi sharp rehga. sara din pc ke samne se bethnese accha se trade hum nehi kar pate aur loss ho jate he. aur loss ke emotion se aur loss. to ye dugna loss ko stop karne ke liye mind sharp aur accha dono rehna chahiye.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me aap ajsie jasie trade karte jaoge waise waise eexperiance badta jayega..
    agar aapko profit hota hai to aapek liye bahut achi baat hai lekin agar aapko loss hota hai to us loss e bhi kuch seekh ke aage badna chahiaye aur aage se un galtiyo ko repeat na karte hue trade karna chahiaye

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you think what makes it hard?
    I think not too difficult, provided you are committed, can promise yourself, that's all.
    only ourselves that make it hard, so you need to set yourself as possible.
    When you have a thing in mind just do it. You will fail once, twice, three times, four times but eventually you'll master it and succeed. Same is the case with forex trading just keep learning and practicing.You'll become a successful trader one day.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I fully agree with your views friend..
    controlling emotions is very easy to say but difficult to follow..
    But i think as you gain experience in forex market, you will automatically realize that there is no use of emotions and greed in this market as it will directly harm your trading
    do you think what makes it hard?
    I think not too difficult, provided you are committed, can promise yourself, that's all.
    only ourselves that make it hard, so you need to set yourself as possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 975 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)