+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 975 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    That's our purpose for this study to discover how we train the undisciplined habits become disciplined, greedy habits become greedy habits do not be afraid to be afraid and all require a process over time
    hamesha disclpined me hi rehna chahiye aur kabhi bhi apne rules na tode , kasie bhi situtation ho jasie rules hai wasie hi karo aur agar aap nahi kar sakte ho to forex bhul jao
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    disclpined rehna sikho to apne aap emotions me control ho jayeaga, jab tumare disclpined ho ki tumko low lot size se position open karna hai to tum low pe hi kareage to apne aap emotions pe control ho jayeaga,
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel1984 View Post
    with the good system prepared to enter trading ; that will deliver stable performance to avoid the risk of being loss
    trading plan with presets that is tested stable to lead trading as with each profile...
    a good system not guarantee for us to be able avoid the risk. i think we'll faced the risk, but it depend by us we must minimized the risky by our way, maybe with good rules of your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    Its difficult to all traders in starting to control then emotions but when u get experience u can control emotions .with emotional trading no one can win in this market so trade emotional less
    with the good system prepared to enter trading ; that will deliver stable performance to avoid the risk of being loss
    trading plan with presets that is tested stable to lead trading as with each profile...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a experience when trading with excessive emotions, i loss my money only 2 days in real accounts.
    i aware i have bad psychological, i think emotions and psychology is relationship. so we must try our psychological so that we trade without excessive emotions and greedy

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    mere emoticons to main control karta hi hu.
    Per i think her koi apne emoticons ko control ni kr sakta as k agar usne loss kiya to v and profit kiya ho to v.
    Dono situation main control karna muskil hai.
    Muskil tu hai no doubt but if we not able to control it then its also not possible to success in forex and when you have lots of experience then its not will be so hard as which newbie have . anyway i agree its very tough to control but we need to control it to our brighter future.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes emotions are the feelings of a human being and it can be controlled by self discipline and determination. I think a trader can not trade well if he is not in a better positions to control his emotions.
    you are right broither
    human beigns are full of emotions which can not be controlled completely
    but we can control them upto a certain extent so that they do not harm us badly..Thisis what we should try

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Its very difficult to control your emotions while trading..
    According to me, experience plays a vital role in controlling your emotions..
    With experience, you will see lots of ups and downs in this market which will definitely teach you to control your emotions while trading

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Controlling emotions is really a difficult job but to become a successful trader we have to learn how to control them. I think emotions can be controlled by implementing discipline in our trading.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    A good way I think the arena when the emotion we want to make this mistake without realizing we are not then we quickly see the notes the rule in our monitir
    yes, so we unconsciously look at the rules
    and remind us of our own rules in trade
    and it can make us become disciplined

+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 975 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)