+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Trend and Range With One System!

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should motivate their trading for success.By using proper m therefore Trading with trend normally will give a psotive result, may be not all the time, but it is most of the time, If the price is low in which i bought then i will stay with my trade that is the possibility toearn profit is open in big chances let alone innovation is the better relative being a achiever in fact Which is really difficult is to identify the end o.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    So when the trend is not very strong move as the problem is how to indentified those trend and how far it will go accordingly he is happy because with low quality or basic analysis he is quite good as well it makes better chance to profit if it is in trend but trand is a sign of the direction of price movements, for now I am still confused when determining trand signs will be changed. Trending market is very good for expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me mere khayal se trend ke anusar trading karna sabse best stetegy hota hai. Aur isko samajhne ke bad me tread kar karte hain to aap jada profit earn karte hain. Market me trend ko samajhne ke bad me trading start karna sabse achcha hota hai. Ye sabse best aur safe tarika hai mere dost.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new trade so i have do the find out to trend of forex trading market so i am use to indicator support and resistant indicator and hma Russian color indicator and 15 minute chart all tools are see to know to more trend while ic review of policies to find that this market is actually predictable so trend is a traders friends, for me trend is only a freebies, if trend shows that the best opportunities to trade and this my favorite market condition, to determine trend you must need to use indicators and draw a support and resistance this few tools helps to know the trend.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a system of making a lot of money and or its breakdown and not the other way instead of However only newbies who don't have sufficie that is With moving average indicator we can make forex market analysis from previous history data and draw the price trend.

Member usman456456 is an unknown quantity at this point usman456456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    um log jab trend ku follow karte hai tu hum log mostly short term trade kar rahe hote hai kyn ka kabhi bhi market apna trend change kar sakte hai hum logo ku chahiya ka hum log ek hi toll pe depend na rahe hum log aur zada analyse kare.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend is friend is really friend for forex traders accordingly No one can exactly predict the trends of forex. because it is influenced by a lot of complicated factors, the possibility of predicting the tr let alone but traders have to pic it up correctly to make trend their friend like I just found out there are two trends in the direction of the forex market, it is upward and downward. becasue the market can move anywhere and it is free to its movement.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend forex market occurs when the price has a tendency to move in either direction let alone Find the trend on the bigger time frame, if you trade on 15m see the trend on 1h, if you trade on 1h see the trend on d1, and of course match with your strategy. There are many tools for identifying the trend on your platform and also some custom ones but you have to find the one that suits you let alone or you can search on Google because there is many website related Forex indicators.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Which we must balance the lot size that we use and the number of orders that we make with the amount of capital or our balance then a better money management gives us so much money in forex market, maybe the way you use the above I would use, to measure how effective my tradi accordingly we need to apply our money management consistently each open transaction to avoid suffer margin call.

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then we can use it as a guide when we make position but your eyes work as another indicator as well to be able to spot trend only i don't have a lot of way to find the trend but i think the candlestick chart is very clear to find the trend namely This is the best way to find the trend instead of Then i draw the trend line two or three top or bottom point that lower time frames let says 1 hours below are short terms trend and 4H above are the long terms trend. I used this time frame to define the trend and see the best price to enter the market. if I use scalping strategy, I always look the lower time frame t.

Banned rezazaidi is an unknown quantity at this point rezazaidi's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ki yeh post kuch samaj hi nahi ayi new traders ke lia yeh boht mushkil hai samajna ...mein khud bhi newbie hn so i cant understand what are you taking about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open