+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 444 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4438

Thread: How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies?

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want a good strategy system, should we look for yourself. because that would feel good, or whether a strategy is our own. It is not easy, but with practice and continue to test its strategy then we will find a strategy that fits the way we think our own trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know what strategies people need to follow. But i follow my own. I have learned forex from forex e-books and video tutorials. And i use candlestick chart and some indicators. I also use forex related to predict my trend. With this, i am doing my forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should have one strategy only for trading.. although it can be weak at first.. But you need to make it strong everyday.. By adding or removing different tools on it.. and then soon enough you will make a ever lasting, super duper trading strategy in you hand.. But it will sure needs time and dedication..
    Searching Myself...

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its all depend on person mental level and there own style of trade which strategy suite him and which time frame he/she like to analysis on and suite it. first we try any strategy on demo than apply on real account.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that a lot of strategies are available on the internet, but in order to make a strategy work for you you should first master that and then practice that again and again so that you can eventually end up in profit

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can find many strategies about forex in websites, besides that we can learn about elliot wave. After getting many strategies, we can try it in demo account. If the strategies is really works, we can use it in real account. So we can learning by doing forex in demo account

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To verify whether it is worth Once you choose a strategy that you want to work with your search, this strategy is to try it, it is important to seek independent review of justice. If the review is good, go to the next step, if there is a bad strategy review, will return to start the search again and steps.

Junior Member Eyasin sikdar is an unknown quantity at this point Eyasin sikdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are absolutely correct. Search for forex forum and blogs are important because informations are available here. Reviewing the Strategy is important for nerxt step,Testing the Strategy is important for using in real account

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finding a good strategy is the most important job for a forex trader. It is your strategy that is able to determine how long you will stay in the forex market. You strategy can combine indicators or just a naked chart (if you are that good). However, whatever your trading style, the most important thing is that it makes you profitable consistently.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha topic hai aur hum is topic say kafi kuch seekh sakta hain aur agar app ko most effective strregth chiya hai tu app ko chiya kay app phela is kay bara may knowledge hasil karain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 444 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)