+ Reply to Thread
Page 1157 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 157 657 1057 1107 1147 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    We have our different style in trading. Some swing traders doesn't need to set stop loss and take profits in their trades because it can run up to several days or weeks before the market give them what they want. While scalper and Intra day trader needs to set their stop loss and take target profit because daily movement of the market can drain ones account balance too quickly.
    Most likely it is scalpers who don't use stop loss. They simply open and reverse trade during their trading session. Most swing traders use stop loss because it gives them a chance to gain profit by reversing order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question I think use stop loss in all trading process open it.truly reason is that when we set the stop lost generally our entry close on loss after that market going up many pips so many people set take profit not stop loss but i set stop loss at 200 pips and take profit on 50 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a trader i can forget to apply take profits or i might decided to leave my position to an open end, but not forgetting to apply stop loss. It will be like a gamble

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Point stop loss and take profit is very important for a trader who has the strategy of profit in determining the specific points within the trading platform The more candle in the descent continues, it will meet with the point of stop-loss and the same thing to the point of taking the profit may be negative in some cases.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss will help traders limit their losses, but frankly I rarely use stop loss in my trade, because I like to trade with one volume% and the time frame for 4 hours, and to take profit of 70-80 pips.

Junior Member Mohona is on a distinguished road Mohona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to protect my account first before make profit and SL is useful for that. Without using stop loss you never know where the market might trend suddenly because traders most reliable source is the probabilities.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also once rare and never even put my SL in every transaction. but it seems to me it is a step that is not proper. we never know, nor can predict the price movement that occurs, then for me to anticipate now always put the SL with the level of risk that have been considered.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss and take profit are important points we should use in our trades, first will limit the loss in case our trade goes wrong and the later will book profit if price it the target price.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the stop loss and take profit according to my strategy and the signal which i get form the strategy but still now it is very difficult for me to find out the level where to fix the stop loss and take profit.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    dear trader using tp and sl is always required in ghis field because we all know that if we will not use them then may be we will come in huge problem.
    bahi ap take profit or stop loss ko q nahi used karta haoo es main to boht sara profit earned kar sakta han ap es laya mara payrara bahi jann agr ap na boht zada profit earned karna ha to ap ko trading main boht zada kam karna para ga us ka bad trading main boht sara profit earned ka ha es laya main trading karta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1157 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 157 657 1057 1107 1147 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)