+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 540 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex se jyada se jyada paisa kamana chahta hun isliye full time trading karta hun.par itna jyada risk uthana nahi chahiye,hamein dheere dheere hi aage badhna chaiye,hamein part time hi trading karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m a part time trader. maximum people are part time trader but some are full time trader and take it as a business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by incredibleindia View Post
    I think part time trading is more rewarding and less risky and unless we have a huge trading deposit and the requisite knowledge, there is little gain in embarking on full time trading.
    ye part time trading ke aise bahut se fayde hain..kuyuki part time trader hi acha kama sakta hai market me agar uske paas poori knowledge na ho tab bhi lekin full tie trading ke liye pahle poori knowledge hona bahut jaruri hai

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm full time trader with no funds to trade except with the funds that I get from posting in forums that is connected to instaforex. My main source of income right now is in uwcfx but I'm going to make instaforex my number one. The only draw back right now is capital. My target amount would be 100,000 dollars but I guess right now I must say I must start at 100 dollars. Little by little the more I post in forums like indian forex the more I'm going to earn good time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to budado For This Useful Post:

Azamtariq333 (2018-05-28)

Member maroof2012 is an unknown quantity at this point maroof2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader because I have a full time job. Whenever I spent 2 or 3 years in forex trading, gain some knowledge, earn more money on regular basis I quitted my job and enter this field as full time job because there is no boss. You can your own boss of every time in trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own trading, i am a part time forex exchange trader. But in the future, i plan to get enough knowledge and account deposit in order to become a full time forex exchange trader. I know it takes time and i am prepared to wait for such times.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaap,i am full time traders.I earn money form forex and lead my life by it.
    I take Forex as my processional job.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading for me now is the time for the kidneys and partly I do not have a job, but. I hope to become a Forex Trading is a Time kidneys with time and becomes the only practical and most successful it ...

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel happy when i think myself as a psrt time forex trader because of i am college enrollee i didnt get sufficiency trading time for do this job. i got as needed profit from this and i earned several money from this which will helpful for me in my college fees

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main full time trader hoon , lekin iska koi khas matlab nahin hai , trade ke liye creamy time bahut kam hote hain , jyadater market deema rahta hai
    keval kuchh ganton ko chhod kar , main kewal 4-5 hrs trade karta hoon , aur baki samay analysis aur study main deta hoon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 540 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)