+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 624 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fully agree that Gold trading is a very profitable trading here in Forex trading but at the same time Gold market is very very volatile and you have to invest a very big amount of capital here for trading Gold to make more and more profit and there by earn more and more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like to trade on gold because my balance is too low. I think on gold trading every trader need high balance. Because gold made high move on every day. And this is very risky then others currency. so i think trading on currency is best because on currency easily can get trend line for enter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Following trend in any pair will help to make profits so you should follow trend in gold too especially when you intend for short to mid term trading, for long though we should avoid shorting and should only buy gold being precious metal that often increase in price with the time.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend channel has really good power for gold! i know form my own experience ,technical is playing good role. when you buy gols, you are at safe side
    i never sold gold so far, i just wait til lit falls and reverse, wait for good news as well, all pairs are affecting gold!
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have big investment then you can trade in the gold but if you low investment then i suggest do not trade with gold but movement of trade is fast and it recover soon so it is not much risky if you have investment

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jab we met For This Useful Post:

kkkk (2019-05-02), samia93 (2018-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    trends in trading gold

can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.

Basically, gold needs huge fund. And also the spread is 100 pips. You may easily absorb the nature of the gold chart in demo account itself. It may even move 10000pips in a day. You should have to careful while trading in gold. As i can see that you are newbie, and you may concentrate in currency pair to do safe trading.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a great trader,you have to deals with metal.Most of the big trader deals with metal.But,remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex.So,be careful.Best of luck.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kapil_chemical_07 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade in gold is when it is lower than its average normal value. That is 1600 to 1700. I always like to buy the gold and the selling thing has always made losses for my trades in it. Now it is at 1590.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aina For This Useful Post:

Rashequr Rahman (2012-12-29), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading in forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers. so think you should make it a lot closer.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cac4a26 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13), samia93 (2018-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqarme2 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13), samia93 (2018-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 624 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)