+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aapki ye post dekhne se lagta hai, ki aap technical mein kafi jayda mahir hai, aur ye achchi baat bhi hai, kyun ki ek trader ko technical ki achchi knowledge ka hona bahut hota hai, aapne dusre trader ko bhi apna knowledge share kiya hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

toppor (2013-03-02)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, it's easy to understand. Indeed by finding the point of resistance and support equal to find the point that can generate profit. with the determination of the point of support that we can BUY appropriately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Commonly I favor to employ a collection chart for you to bring support/resistance lines rather than the candlestick one. I personally use candlesticks pertaining to different signals although When i locate that one could view highs/lows a lot more accurately on a collection chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Forexer is an unknown quantity at this point Forexer's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no fixed rules that we have to use candle's wick for our top & bottom, instead i recommend to use combination of it.. this is because there are alot of traders out there that only use LINE GRAPH which shows only the OPEN & CLOSE of the price not the wick.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 59 Size: 53.8 KB

I think if ya like it for decision support and resistance levels, but also the incorporation of a system of supply and demand, so that it is easier to analyze and define our future plans ..

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market ko smjyna her ek ka bus ki bate nahi ha bohat sa kam log ha jo forex ko smj payte ha aur wo he log
    forex sa earn karte ha ma be abi market ko theak trah sa smj nahi payta ho but ma is ma mahnat kar raha ho

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    come listen to input and explanation of the masters of the above ..
    good strategy for us the nubie ..
    I think this is very helpful for nubie like me ..
    regards profit ..

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes to me support and resistance based trading is the best strategy.I prefer to use this rather than other technique.I generally use fibo to identify support and resistance.But never try to draw support and resistance manually.Neverthless thanks for sharing your strategy.

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are too many resistance and support lines types . the price itself form a resistance and support lines, also the trend lines are working as a strong RS lines more stronger than the classic RS . the pivot point and the Fibonacci lines also can work ver well. the key point here is that the RS levels are not located withing 1 pips, it is located withing a range of pips.

Banned jonyrhm is on a distinguished road jonyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Begin with opening a forex trading account at a prestigious company. FX online trading companies normally differ from stock trading companies. It is not possible to trade forex on a share trading account. You will require a least amount of cash to open a currency trading account. The minimum is generally about five hundred dollars, but every company has their own policy. Never commence live trading until you have completed a forex education program and practiced trading for no less than three months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)