+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1508

Thread: 10 Steps to forex learning & Trading !

Member Jack_Jack is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your suggestion above, I think it is necessary to be done for the beginner and if there is already a clear step above as a beginner would be much easier if you want to learn about forex...because you have written one by one.It will help to understand...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one good step in forex tradings is to go to the demo account and then make the good strategy with the combination of the good indicators so that you should be able to get the good and easy money from the market without any problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this and i hope all steps is good for newbie in forex trading. I am also a newbie in forex trading and i have little idea about forex trading. I see if any one can try to success in forex trading need to understand first and learning more. Then try to know how manage your money if you can do it properly it is easy for earning money. Take proper strategy what is perfect for your trading this time.

Member onjon is an unknown quantity at this point onjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i ardently accept as true with ones own hint earlier, As i believe that it is recommended to do in the learner, and even gleam definitely a precise part earlier to provide a learner might be quite easy to study currency.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's terribly correct. Before anything, as a beginner you need to 1st try and learn the basics of mercantilism so you'll be able to go additional by learning advance topics. you can't begin to earn while not learning 1st. And before you begin to trade, you need to ensure that you just have very learned forex well. Learning additionally embody follow in a very demo account.

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    too retentive in learning it will pee a trio to get addle brained, my advice is to instruct spell practicing is one way to modify understanding and participate in change. and it is correct for beginners do not use too much real to acquire, realize one by one, it instrument be easier to read.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The information which have written above are very useful fore the trader especially for the new traders as they can lean it and follow the information and can get success by their hard working and can also earn large amount of money from it

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    10 Steps to forex learning & Trading !
    The first step they should open a demo account, trade on demo account for long time to get more experience and skill. Besides they must practice about it much, this is very good way to know more about this job.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would like to say thanks to you and appreciate you for this thread and i would like to say that as a beginner just go to the home page and MT4 account, they can open an account and start practicing with the demo account to start better and if you have questions they can ask here and we are willing to help so its the main way to gain here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    way that can be studied with various techniques and strategies that can make itself beginner to get familiar with all procedures and rules that are applied to an already good and right and parallel to the methods and implementation strategies applied properly and clearly
    must keep emotions to be a trader .. the experience was everything for me, I think experienced traders and new traders learn trading and minimal trading experience great same difference was a senior trader, mainly from trading styles and trading of emotional control, quieter and emosian no, do not do anything stupid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)