+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 200 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i don't really think we have a best time to trade all i can say is that analysis in the long time frame and place your trade in the short time thats the best way i think we can trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustofa sulaiman View Post
    i think all of time frame are important brother .but you can using daily or 4hours time frame for the power trend analysis .and if you want to scalp trade then you can try with small time frame like m5 or m15 .good luck brother.
    Same happen with me. I am always using H4 time frame for my strategy and analysis because using that time frame, market movement and chart is not noisy, so we can make our analysis more relax

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all of time frame are important brother .but you can using daily or 4hours time frame for the power trend analysis .and if you want to scalp trade then you can try with small time frame like m5 or m15 .good luck brother.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see all of the time frame are best for trading and it is depends individual trading strategies. Many trader like 1 hour and 4 hour time frame but 4 hour time frame is good for most of the trader because 1 hour time frame is too short, so they like 4 hour time frame.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time for intraday is H 1 because from that we can know what is the major trend
    of that pair so we can set our position to follow the major trend happen in that pair we trade.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now only 3 of my choice for prime time problems i.e. H1 and H4 dayli rest I rarely wear for entry I use h1 and h4 I use for analysis and I think third time dayli frime it enough to use not too much

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we really wish good trader, we can use all time frame, as a result of we are want sensible read from several aspect of time chart to take higher analyze. we are apprehend if forex is basically an effort to predict. thus, we should build sensible analyze from several time frame to discover the minor and major trend. it was actually very necessary to take sensible trade.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i don't really think we have a best time to trade all i can say is that the more w can understand our strategies and indicators the more we can always trade all day and all night provided we can get a clear signer in the market

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have come to discover that all time frame are almost the same. I just guess I'm right. I openned different time frames and I cannot see any significant difference or perfection in them. I think it all depends on what you want or your indicator, on which time frame it works best. Just choose one from m15 to h4, I think I still prefer those time frame compared to other.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unique broker work with unique period with fx trading. The vast majority of broker work with 1 hour in addition to 5 time period. Basically, i exploit 5 time period. When i aids you to pick out suitable cannibalistic Zigzag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 200 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)