+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 282 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    nai stoploss ko use krna hi sab sa achi strategy ha na ka risk low lena i think using stoploss with a small high risk is best strategy because ya b possible ha k market wapis aye hi na aur fr agar ap na stoploss nai lagaya howa to ap ka account flash hone k zeydaha sa zeydaha chances hon ge.
    stop loss use karne wale traders ko margin call lagne ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai kyunki unki deals minimum loss pe apne aap clsoe ho jati hai to amrgin call lag hi nahi sakta
    stop loss bahut hi zaruri hota hai money management kel iye..stop loss ka role har tradre ko samjhna chahaiye aur isse follow bhi karna chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai stoploss ko use krna hi sab sa achi strategy ha na ka risk low lena i think using stoploss with a small high risk is best strategy because ya b possible ha k market wapis aye hi na aur fr agar ap na stoploss nai lagaya howa to ap ka account flash hone k zeydaha sa zeydaha chances hon ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl.,
    yes dear stop loss kafi jaruri hota hain har trade mei iske beena trade karna kafi dangerous ho sakta hain sara acccount ka balance blow karne ka khtra hota hain main ye bolti hu hume stop loss use karna chahiye chahe trade badi ho ya choti

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl.,

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes,you are correct but little because if we do not use the stop loss then how can we calculate the risk percentage because e can not control the forex market it can go in any direction.that is why we should use the stop loss.
    stop los use na karen wale tradres ko sabse zada margin call lagti hai kyunki stop loss bahut hi zaruri hota hai money management ke liye aur jo bhi trader stop loss ka istemakl thik se nahi karta uske liye forex me loss ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy as the follow :
    Dow wave trading
    Bring to analyze 15 to 30 minutes per day, its daily charts
    Presented by 250 points and more + 1 or 2 of their operations
    Can the Dow trading strategy wave, while in the forex market.
    Dow Wave trading strategy was made by Forex traders and merchants.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    although with less risk, trading without a stop loss I think is very dangerous. because if no stop loss, we could be dragged away by the market.
    and we do not know when prices will come back
    it is my opinion as a beginner in forex

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    Trading forex currency trading without the SL is never the best way to trade forex business. This is because it is risks and it could cause any trader to have a big loss and if possible a margin call.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use stop loss or not all depen and back to the traders itself, they have their own analysis and reason for it and it is useless if the trader used stop loss but it was always touched by the price, it was only the way to made slow to met the MC so for this cases they should put it at the right place and relevant target
    do the best we can

Junior Member Disco_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Disco_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 Golden Rules of Forex Trading Strategy

There are certain guidelines that any forex trading strategy should follow and these are true for everyone. These guidelines are called the golden rules of trading.

1. Trend is Your Friend
    Always follow the trend. Majority of the forex trading strategies and systems concentrates on identifying trends and that is a right approach. Do not try to go against the trend and depending upon the rising or falling trend, choose to go long or short as appropriate. Resisting the trend will result in losing your money in most cases.

2. Goal Setting for Individual Trades
    Before you enter a trade set a clear profit goal. This means you know when close the trade and exit. Sometimes people get greedy and try to stay in there with the hope of making more profits. New forex traders often commit this mistake. They might even get few high profit trades only to see that finally a huge drop in currency price destroying all their funds.

Similarly, if a trade goes against you, do not try to hold on in the hope that the market will turn back your way. In such a case your forex trading strategy should be to cut your losses and get out and when you set proper goal for each trade you know when to quit. You can also make use of stop losses to do this automatically.

3. Protect Your Funds
    Forex trading is of course a risky business. However risking too much on one trade is a mistake you should avoid. Even experienced traders fall in this trap. You may have strong confidence on a particular trade, but never risk too much money on a single trade. You may feel that nothing will go wrong with that trade, but anything can go wrong in forex trading.

So how much risk is too much? The amount of risk depends on your funds and the forex trading strategy you use. I would say risking 2% of your fund per trade is a safer option though you could go up depending upon the trade. However never risk more than 5% of your balance for a single trade. Also remember that if you go with a fixed percentage, as your profits and funds increase the amount of money you risk in each trade will increase.

The above three golden rules will serve as a guideline when choosing the best one from the forex strategies or while developing your forex strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 282 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)