+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160
Results 1,591 to 1,597 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil

I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?
    Trading in commodities like gold, silver, or oil is the same with forex, the analysis, the indicators, is all the same. You can also make profit by using two way opportunities. Swap accounts means you can get positive or negative insentives for an overnight order, swapfree meand you won't get insentives for overnight order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies. But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the intrest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nilesh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold main trading karna abi mere trading ke money management se bahar hai but main silver main trade ki hai.
    mere real account main pahli silver ki trade ti jo 10$ ke profit ke saat close hui hai.
    mere khyal se abi bahut acha time hai gold or silver main invest karne ka.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shinde For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Banned criztaliz is an unknown quantity at this point criztaliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    check out at insta website and commodity section in their web
    gold is not too hard to learn,but you need more margins and money
    lev is 1:20
    your MM must good,price movement of gold is pretty fast.
    just look at gold instrument and drag to the chart.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    gold main trading karna abi mere trading ke money management se bahar hai but main silver main trade ki hai.
    mere real account main pahli silver ki trade ti jo 10$ ke profit ke saat close hui hai.
    mere khyal se abi bahut acha time hai gold or silver main invest karne ka.
    i think its really dangerous to trade in commodities if you have a low equity. yeah i agree its a good time to buy gold in the current situation but with a low capital its too risky. Same wtih silver these metals are highly volatile and when there is a trend they move heavily and can wipe an account in minutes if your trade is opposite the trend.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies. But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the intrest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amscalicut For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-22), Facebook (2018-12-22), Mustansir (2018-05-10), shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160

Subscribe to this Thread (6)