+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 402 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To ensure that any person loses money in any trade not only be angry Forex Trading
    He feels a failure and the lack of continuity and calm, but after knowing the reasons for the loss
    And work on them, the situation is for him to become Normal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fxaim is an unknown quantity at this point fxaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , i do that what you say . A few days ago i make a 50$ in my trading . This is a big loss for me . After that i aggressively open a new order to recover that loss and this time also make a 60$ loss . This good lesson for me . Now i realize that it is not good to open a new trade aggressively . just keep quite and realize to learn from that mistake .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han forex mein jab kabhi loss ka samna kerna perta hai to dil bht udas ho jata hai itna udas ho jata hai k dil kerta hai k computer he tor doon jis ki wajha say posting kerny ko bhe dil nahi kerta but phr kuch dair bad mind ko relax kerti hun kyunki koshish ka name he success hai

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi bhi ji yae aik online work hai is mai hum bohat bari mukdar mai kmaty hia ur loss bi kurwaty hai agr hum aik mahiniy hai 1000 $ kmaty hai to un mai sai agr 500$ loss bo ho jai to kuch nahi hita

Senior Member sumaakter8765 is an unknown quantity at this point sumaakter8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not actually create ease i am disagreeable with the marketplace bonus and losing a dwarfish quantity don't bed much language but i look my firmness was not penalize i love to many provident in my psychotherapy.

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gains and losses are common things in any kind of business in the market you will be able to gater good idea about forex trading you will be able to protect form loss so you can only reduce the loose from forex then But you can minimize you loss in forex let alone We can avoid from the if we are well experienced and able to make the plans according to the requirements and conditions

Member candyjanirose is an unknown quantity at this point candyjanirose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not actually cause still i am trying with the forum bonus and losing a infinitesimal quantity don't change such style but i search my resolution was not exact i have to more careful in my analysis.

Senior Member mate is an unknown quantity at this point mate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI G jab hum Forex trading ko start kartay han ye to aik naturly bat hay k hum ko jab loss ho raha hota hay to hum angry ho jatay han Forex market ain jab hum apnay profit per agree hotay han to hum ko apnay money loss per bi angry nahee hona chahiye

Member nazimislam1253 is an unknown quantity at this point nazimislam1253's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At my very start yes of course, but with some time and change I knew that there is no dealer in the class win all the period, and for now when I retrogress I cut my expiration, and start all over again to recover my loss without any anger at all.

Senior Member aleemakhtarch is an unknown quantity at this point aleemakhtarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anger is natural when someone loose money, but if we think according to the forex business then it is not to get worry, in business there are equal possibilities of profits/losses, so before trading you must know that there is not only chance of profit there is also a chance of get loss by which you can lose your money, so if you feel angry it is natural.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 402 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)