+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after getting heavy loss it feels realy bad and frustrated but we need to overcome loss and move on to make money if we will stuck with loss we will never be able to earn anything from this business.
    and well my friend, I think that i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss.. but by friend encourge me and i have started again this types of the work on the trading sites so we should work..Its my oppinion. Good luck and nice pips, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it human being nature that when he/she have to face the loss they automatically get upset and when they get much profit then they become very happy and feel good so it is the matter about all the human same.
    and When i get huge loss after then i feel to resign from this business but after a moment i get my loss as a challenge.So for overcome from my loss i prepared myself hardly.So only advice for success here is work hard and thesis on market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get huge loss.i am shocked and do nothing about trade.then i realize my faults.i work on it and get better results.i thought that it happens in trading.so i get relax do it again.this time i got some profit.
    and Hello friend, in my point of view, Losing in forex is inevitable that goes without saying but it should be avoided at all cost for it is possible to make only profits all the time, when i love i breaks my heart alot so i try to do everything within my powers to trade profitably as much as possible. I will try to learn hard to gaining my win chance.Nice trades and green pips, guy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Natural feeling when exposed to heavy loss because the loss comes from learning in this market and that learning must be very good because of the loss is the loss of learning that brings profits from this trade, and I never thought to leave the forex loss due to heavy. and Hello friend, in my point of view, Losing in forex is inevitable that goes without saying but it should be avoided at all cost for it is possible to make only profits all the time, when i love i breaks my heart alot so i try to do everything within my powers to trade profitably as much as possible. I will try to learn hard to gaining my win chance.Nice trades and green pips, guy.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats fact fr us when we get heavy loss in trading obviously we feel bad and so unhappy on this day I dont want to see market because am so disturbed and so many days of struggle is drowned through of that heavy loss in trading so i feel borred and lazyness heavy loss bhot mayoos kr dyta ha but himat ni harni chahiyee and do alot struggle then before and also create future forecasting to reduce the loss

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Los to har kisi ko hota ha is liye main kabhi haar ni manni chahiye taa k ap is main peechay na ho jayen is main jahan los hota ha to wahan kabhi na kabhi profit bhi hota ha is liye agar ap ko ko aaj is main loss huwa ha to kal is main profit hoga zaruri ni k har waqt los hi hota rahay After having a very huge loss I would like to visit the park or take a glass of water and do some chat with any one online, or sms some people and tell Mr Faizan about my loss of money due any specific trade, we discuss it about the reasons and starts trading after a one stop, we would never share any thing but loss.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my feel really bad when i just loss all my first invest, but when i realease this because i self mistake, because i havent learned anything before i start trading, and then i start learning anything about this business like trading sistem, money and risk management, and then i do my second invest until now is profitable for me. Hahaha brother this question sounds like. Some one put salt on injury. When I get loss k feel like the world is ended. But after some, time I forget the past and try my best to do not do the same mistakes due to what I get loss.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must endure many tensions in his profession and among them the most common is to endure the depression for a great loss. Losing money in this profession is very common and the trader must work to minimize it. However, an error can cost a great loss. This situation is difficult to bear and generates depression on many occasions. taqriban same hi friend muje bi jab loss hota hai main tension free hone ki pore koshish karrta hon ta ke next trades main sara loss recover kar sakun agr main wohi sochta rahon ya market ko hi dekhta rahon to muje or loss ho jata hai jo main nae chahta.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can have the good mm make the doalr as well loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management
    and i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades.......

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.to me this is the part of the trading so we should accept this and this can be more well to us if we do the right thing and hope it can be more well to us in the best way
    and Losing in forex is inevitable that goes without saying but it should be avoided at all cost for it is possible to make only profits all the time, when i love i breaks my heart alot so i try to do everything within my powers to trade profitably as much as possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)