+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 359 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are the months that destroy the trade and work we do when it comes to forex trading and for the right reasons we can do a lot of good information that we have for the right ownership that we manage in foreign exchange trading. lots of information that we do and make sure that we are all based on the right direction. Losses can destroy you psychologically and that is wrong because 50% of all successful trades are based on psychological success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.*

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe we must remember that losses are part of forex and like receiving profits we must also accept losses. Let's look at our losses positively, isn't that some kind of experience. You lose you will not repeat the same mistakes so you will become more sophisticated. and after getting a big loss obviously we feel unwell and we always blame ourselves after that loss, but we have to see that it is not the solution to our problem that we continue to blame ourselves and do nothing to recover losses

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still I did not get a big loss but I lost one time because I knew I lost my money for bad money management so that in the next month I recovered my losses and still I did not lose big losses but one time lost me because I knew I lost my money was for bad money management reasons so in the next month i recovered my losses and that we left the business to lose to management, in the last month i lost some hundred dollar balances and i felt, trading sites and i have been dishonored and but by friend's encouragement.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to koplok For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i don't get heavy in one day than i live all day a little sad but often the next day i can try again, with money management next month, in the last month i lost some of us leaving lost business on trading sites and i have, i and I have started another type of hundred-dollar balance and I have already felt it. And when I get a big loss in my trade. I became very sad. I thought about my mistakes and also thought that I did not understand trade. I have to do a long struggle to gain trading experience. I did not do Forex work that day. But the next day I let go of tension and started trading again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), bibit (2019-05-18)

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi trade enter kerta hoon to jtna era sl hit hone pe loss hona hota hai mien us ko pehle hi loss samjh chuka hota hoon yani mien utne hi inest kerta hoon jitna mien loss bardasht ker sakta hoon after losing mien laptop band ker k uth jata hon aur next day fresh mind k saath trading start kerta hoon .aur apni mistake ko fix kerne kii koshish kerta hoon .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chatha For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market mai heavy loss key bad hum ko chahey k market mai learning ko update krey aur market mai loss ki reason ko serach krey. jis key bad hum market mai regular trade kr key earning hasil kr sakty hai. Aur heavy loss sey bhe bach sakty hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Member Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after loss mujhy boht bad feeling ati hein kafi zada afsos bhi hota hai mujhy last time big loss howa tha me ne trading men kafi paisa zaya kia hai ab kosish kron gi kuch new try kerny ki kay jis se forex men faida hasil ho jaey or eanring ho

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonum321 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab ak trader forex market mai heavy loss krta hai tou wo bohat sad honey key sath upset bhe hota hai. Likan hum ko ya bhne makloom hai k forex market mai loss bhe hai aur profit bhe. Hum ko es market mai strategy baney ki koshi9sh krey tk hum loss ko recover kray.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20)

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Simple se bat hai kse bhe business me apka loss ho tu apko preshani tu hoti hai or forex business me bhe jub apko heavy loss ho tu bhot sad feel karta hon me bhot gussa bhe ata hai dil karta hai ye kaam he karna chor do but khuch hours k lye pher khch time bad mrera mind thik ho jata hai or me dobara se is forum me posting start kar deta hon taky phcly month ke mistake ko dobara se na kro. Or is month zeada hardworking kar k zeada bonus gain kr k zeada profit earn kr sko

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), lal765 (2019-05-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 359 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)