+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-02-18   22:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I have no Forex teacher you need to get a stand with your own mind because trading is the game of smart minded people if you wanna
    gain success here in the market then learn every thing about the Forex by yourself and that is the great decision for you to learn about
    Forex.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay aik bohat achay senior merchant batore teacher mile gaye thay jin said mein ab bhi mashwaray laitay rehta hoon unhon nay mujhay online forex kay baray mein lessons diye jin ki waja say mein ab trade kernay kay qabil ho style hoon laikin rea hoon unhon nay mujhay online forex kay baray mein lessons diye jin ki waja say mein ab trade kernay kay qabil ho style hoon laikin ye aisa hay jis ko jitna seekho wo kam hay kionkay knowledge ki koi inteha naheen hoti ye jitna results karo hita jata hay ic liye hamain hamesha knowledge results kernay ki tawaja daini chahiye level. and I don't have a teacher or mentor, and I just learned self-taught forex trading, I spend my time experimenting and seeing the results that I have done, over and over again, I study them and it lets me know what I should do while on the market , forex trading is a very good business and I pay attention to it and this is my passion to learn and practice continuously

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can learn it without a teacher or mentor and I agree with you that we can make it good, we can grow our knowledge and improve it ... and because I learned by self-taught and that is the best point of my life that I did with the right forum and with visit, we can share and get lots of good information. and I believe learning about forex maybe now we have found in several places such as the internet, books, from my friends learn forex from my friends and find from forums about forex. really I believe the forum has some advantages will facilitate new trade makes sense

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-20)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the teacher who helped me learn the tricks of forex is a drag, this person has many things to help me improve my skills, but I also use a website that contains a lot of information about examples of forex how to analyze and what are the indicators of analysis. and my brother was the first teacher in learning my forex trading. He is very creative about forex. And now he is one of the most popular teachers in the field of forex technology. His name is Mr. Kamal Khan. I think he is the best teacher for forex technology trading.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    met him on the internet ... we were just partners when we shared a community about HYPS and other investment strategies and I learned that he did not attend HYPS but only killed briefly there. One time in a discussion he revealed the exchange of currencies exchanged in London, the stock market on the earth ... when in a few weeks later I began to ask questions about the transaction and its specifications I asked him if he would help me and he decided. ... he gave me lots of advice ... we had one in one class on gtalk ... he used some content towards me and connected me until I was in court. After that he welcomed me to be part of an innovative investor group that built a private talk area and we were all there for a while. But then his presence began to diminish and we spread. And in this business I have learned it using a forex demo account and I also got good help from my uncle. He did this business for a long time. He inspired me to do this business. I think the demo account helped me to learn it.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher was my friend, he first introduced me to forex trading, but he also directed registration and how to deposit and withdraw. In addition, my teacher is my friend later in the forex forum can always share experiences and new strategies that are profitable and I do not have a human mentor who taught me about this business. I really learned about this business from internet research. I think you can't get a good mentor without the internet. Because on the internet I can get everything very easily.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after a cruel search for good knowledge in forex trading through seminars and books, a good friend of mine named Francis Efobi gave me one on one training in forex. Who introduced me to forex, he was my first forex teacher and also my brother and from it I learned more about forex and I followed it all the time to do my best. and Actually I don't have a currency instructor who studies learning. But the first time I knew from my friend. And I also understand from many places of community conversation and exclusively from experimental considerations. So now I think I have to do business better than the day before.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't remember whether there were certain teachers but I taught myself on the internet and the internet was the best thing that helped me a lot and some of the sites I used to read and that's it and I didn't spend much time studying but I really did a lot in get experience and what I have now is experience. and my first forex teacher on Facebook For those of you who are considering the lack of experience they have and how easy it is to make mistakes entering the world of fluctuating currency trading, it should be noted that in the first year a new trader can lose more than they produce. Why? .

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hardly saw my friend working in forex, when my friend introduced me to forex forex, I started trying on the internet which also helped me a lot, thank you now I recognize forex forex even though I am still a junior from my friends, I am very happy . I want your facilities anytime from this forum and Actually I learned something about the Forex business on my own initiative. I got a lot of help from websites, blogs and forums. I have learned Forex trading from a free seminar institution since that time I became interested and started trading on Forex ........

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss aap ki baat belkul theek h aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k agar ham as mien dakh ker thread ka jawab dete hein tu ham as mien achi posts ker sakte hien aur jab ham achi posts kerte hien tu ham as mien ache bonus ka haqdar ban sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her post ko topic k mutabiq lekhna hota h agar ham as mien ko mayari kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ko mai ney apney friend ki madad sey shoro kia aur mery friend ney he mujh forex ki information dee. Aur mera friend he mera teacher hai. Aur es ki waja sey mai market mai professional trader baney ki koshish kr reha ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)