+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right my friend, the only way to be succeed in Forex is you and only you. If you can master how does it works and make a correct fundamental and technical decision with an effective trading strategy then you will surely succeed in Forex. and Create employment sometimes i doubt it, forex is not easy, I tried to memorize the character of price movements, many traders avoid friday, maybe they had a bad experience on trade, but I was always trading on every day, I should have lots of experience, only a few forex traders can succeed here and its small percentages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign currency in the world to solve the problem of unemployment is a great opportunity. There is no limit of Forex trader. everyone gets the amount of capital. as a result, foreign exchange, stays free. trading Forex global employment status can be changed to. Forex Forex Forex traders want to learn it properly. yess. forex trading sometime need highly profit.But you are right it can boost up earning if the person can do the right thing with foreign exchange market. . Forex not generate employment directly. By using this market some people build up their carriar. but The general public are the investor. Its not like a fixed selary job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all right Forex absolutely creates service. since the market is huge many without a job person by means of small capital be able to start trading at this time and can create profit out of it plus can later get bigger his investment as time passes this method employment is shaped. yes. you are correct. obviously Forex is abridged the unemployment. a vast amount of unemployed contain a huge time other than they do not do not anything like me. so Forex can provide opportunity to make cash and earn. trading Forex engage in recreation in vital role in modern society.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it and can later expand his invest as time passes this way employment is created. Yes Forex definitely creates employment . and yes its true ample of people get job from forex... so its solve unemployment now a days ample of people involve to do work in forex and earn money and its easy way to earn money.you have not to go here and there for job.you can do trading at your home.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex strategies are the underpinning of any good currency trading regimen. There are myriad currency trading strategies as diverse as the traders who adhere to them. Shrewd traders are increasingly doing one thing in common. They are employing sophisticated forex trading software in pursuit of their forex profits. Many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some money. since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it and can later expand his investment as time passes this way employment is created.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,its creating lots of employment. Not only employment, lifestyle also changing. Many of my friends doing it & get self dependent but still we are student. I think its making a large field for earning in coming days & crucial economic condition of the world. and if you think forex is a profession to you then it is your job.then we must say that forex is creating the employment.because in there you create your career.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question at all! yes,i agree that forex creates employment without any confusion.I think if we manage here our money well and read forecast on the daily basis the we can win here very huge and very fast money we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here nice money.By earning money in forex,forex creates employment for many people....thanks for nice allocation.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Hello indeed Forex unquestionably makes work. since the market is immense numerous jobless individual with little capital can begin exchanging here and can make benefit out of it and can later grow his venture over the long haul along these lines business is made.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    haan forex yakeeni tor par rozgaar peda karta hai. chunkay market bohat barri hai bohat se be rozgaar shakhs yahan chhootey kaarobar ka aaghaz kar sakta hai aur is se faida utha sakta hai aur waqt guzarnay ke sath sath is ki sarmaya kaari ko barha sakta hai .

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not agree that Forex create a employment because the most of new traders stop trading after few days of trading or few months of loss trading don't forget that not all traders have the Patience and the necessary courage to continue for success or to make real the dream of Forex success so I don't think that Forex create a big employment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)