+ Reply to Thread
Page 1013 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 13 513 913 963 1003 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1023 1063 1113 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,130 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member dbjc0000 is an unknown quantity at this point dbjc0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world in every countries I think employment problems is the most crowded problems to solve, but with this forex business opportunity I think unemployment person can take this as an opportunity to get income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shejanahamed is an unknown quantity at this point shejanahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a great online trading business . We can earn a lot of money from forex. Many people who cannot earn any kind of money from any where they can trade in forex and earn a lot of money. Forex is a easy business to learn and also for earn. I think forex really creates a lot of employment that helps our countries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think forex is an employment source for unemployed persons, forex can create jobs without any specific requirements such as employment in general and it's just that we should be able to follow the market alone.

Senior Member ce34 is an unknown quantity at this point ce34's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is more than the largest of trade simple business.so they can create really work on forex market business.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    forex outline is already creating a job that we can use as our online job in opening a business opportunity that is very huge in this trade sir
    so i till now still trying hard so that I can be successful in this trade

Banned sohel18991 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel18991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex create a source of employment for many traders. That is why more players from countries where unemployment and underemployment are endemic third world.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is complete business and we all know that every business needs investment and workers..so forex trading also needs both the workers and investors that creates more jobs in this way from broket to new trader..

Senior Member vokko is an unknown quantity at this point vokko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex can. I think it likes any job in the world, the good thing in here you can trade from any where and any time you want, also in Forex you don't have any manager ahead to earn.

Senior Member tarmir is an unknown quantity at this point tarmir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes Forex can very much eliminate unemployment problem from our society.there are many people who are earning from Forex to earn a living and supporting their family.if every unemployed person can join in Forex then unemployment will not be found anywhere.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by namrood View Post
    yes i agree with you that forex has created employment and i think that we need to understand this market very well and i think that there are so many new brokers coming nowadays due to which the employment has increased a lot and manyfolds
    yes, now that is having many new broker out there, and many new broker is going to become scam too, so this is too bad for them because they have already become scamming and eat a lot of the trader money, so we need to avoid our self from that new broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1013 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 13 513 913 963 1003 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1023 1063 1113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)