+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 473 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i intend to convert forex into a job and cross over from the stage of having it as hobby mainly because of my schooling. But seriously when one has gotten into forex he just wants to graduate into a master of the game.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a job for me a s i ma earning te main money from it
    it is a hobby for me at the same time as i enjoy doing it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think who think forex hobby its hobby for him and who think it job forex is job for him.. I want it be my job.. I will try to it a good job for me and i want a lot of income from here....

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is that like as a job. This is a challenge to face a very fruitful exchange and shine our life. you can take the hobby to get the job done successfully.

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is like good job for us. we will find that this forex trading is very good job which offers good money for you. you will find good money from this Forex trading business. this should not be hobby for us.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading meray liye hobby bhi hey or job bhi kunki is sey ek to bohot saarey pesay miltay hien jo dusray busines mein nehi mil sektay or dusra, is ko jitna merzi kero or jab merzi kero, mein bor nehi hota , belkay meza ata hey

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is best to approach Forex trading as a career as it will improve our approach to trading and also improve our money management skills as well as our outcome in Forex.

Junior Member talha007 is an unknown quantity at this point talha007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view forex is my full time job not part time job or hobby.Forex is the only my earning opportunity.If you take it as a job i think this will be good for the trader .You can earn from here quit comfortably.So every trader should take it as a job.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you and I consider the forex is a good and effective job, it is a creative choice for everyone . This is the unique way of boosting your account too high by proper trading and experience trading system. From here you can get the high remuneration from your regular job.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may say about this is the forex is as like as a job. it is gainsay for over get the trade real successfully and clear our period. one can bed it with a hobbyhorse by completion the job successfully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 473 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)