+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 473 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member Shahriar is an unknown quantity at this point Shahriar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meu View Post
    ==>>To me forex has been more of a hobby since i haven't been able to become profitable and this does not make me feel like quiting since i enjoy it like a pass time,just like a game,am just hopeful to become profitable sometime soon.
    same here....its my hobby too and enjoy it like i am playing a game. and i mostly do it after finishing my job. also hoping to become profitable in the near future. after then may be at a certain time i'll quit my job and go full blast at forex trading and at that time it won't be my hobby any more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member meu is an unknown quantity at this point meu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ==>>To me forex has been more of a hobby since i haven't been able to become profitable and this does not make me feel like quiting since i enjoy it like a pass time,just like a game,am just hopeful to become profitable sometime soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my personal Forex profession, not a hobby, a profession need to educate and train to become a profession and source of income,,, some people may use forex as a hobby, but after a short period of turning a hobby into a profession

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabutkelaparasaduren View Post
    I tend to say that forex is a job. I am not sure that I had a hobby for trading. I have another hobby which is certainly more interesting to do in his spare time. I trade only in order to add money.
    whether you think it's a hobby, job or gambling, the important thing is you have to be consistent make profit with your trading, as many who think like this, like that, but they ultimately failed and was unable to produce an attractive profit

Banned kamau is an unknown quantity at this point kamau's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    i t can be both as a hobby and as job but in msot cases people who do serious forexing is done as a job not a hobby ....proffessional traders can find there careers in bank and other big institutions

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is job and you will get good opportunities for making a good career in this business. so it will be a good job for you. so you can take that chance for the money making in a job.

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a nice job for you. you can earn money from this business and you will get money from this business and this should be considered as a good job. so you also should consider this business as a good job for you.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may take it as job,as hobby,as time passing game,as you like.But,the main concept is that,you can earn a huge amount of money from here. There is also a chance to loose your money.So,you should be careful.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    I tend to say that forex is a job. I am not sure that I had a hobby for trading. I have another hobby which is certainly more interesting to do in his spare time. I trade only in order to add money.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me its a job because i always take it as a business or job and i always try to take it very seriously because if you will not take it seriously then it will surely
    become too hard for you to survive in this field.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 473 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)