+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 337 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before placing an order, we need to analyze the market first, basically we have to look at the economic calendar before making an order. After that we have to set a Stop Loss position and take profit if needed. Then we have to wait to see trade and see market movements. and I think we have to trade before we succeed in breeding right and then all will be very good and with good management we will succeed and as traders we must always be ready so everything will be very useful and we must be able to manage patients then we will succeed. :-) and we have to analyze the market well today, that must be done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important vital issue is to use the area from wherever you prepare the technical and basic analysis that is made and currently related to the combination you have just planned to trade. as a result of after you move to your live trading screen these items can be obtained by you to decide quickly. and I think what must be done before we start trading is to make our mental condition and mind fresh and calm. Furthermore, once it's done we can start a new analytical technique that we have signals or even follow experts, but it's very unfortunate if our trading signals use other people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading hopefully to trade its apology to our website of our webmasters who are interested in our beloved brothers and sisters in our graphs and we read it because our sub-sub tools may say subtitle to us that fibo is just yeh tolls par for nay ik hi trade rung laga di dapat trading chor donga tapi mungkin b achi tak minggu ho yeh kafi deep hai kami is may who who batteeen hai jo na tu ebooks bisa jadi hi koi websit mungkin yeh khud may talash our banai parti hai dear brother

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the things that must be done before trading is to study and study hard, then make sure that you conduct a trade demo for 4 months and also have a good trading plan that is tested and proven to produce 200 to 500 pips per week. so a good trading plan is important. and maybe some traders are looking for savings and predictions before they open new entries to the forex market, and after having a few clues they start following predictions and opening new entries, and then they wait for profits to reach their TP. this method no longer needs time to stay in front of the PC, this is good for traders who work in forex as additional jobs.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade kay bad hum job shoro kartay han jis say hamay paysay miltay han or oun patsay say hum zororat ki cheazay layt han or as a bad luck ka bataya jata ha thanks to all who read this message and sab sy the best question hi yeh. trading sy phly search search search or sirf search karo or ac demo ki kam blance k sath trade karo 50 $ sy 100 $ k ac demo sy trade start karo or internet py bahot c hain website jo app ko bahot like sikha dyti hain jaisy k investopedia .com my best site is the main site I have a strong website.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading with any currency, I want to get all the information about currencies from all news and analytical sites. Create my own chart and then trade with the volume that suits me. I also like to make a second set of programs if the results and movements of the currency do not benefit me, then what should I do? I spend money to overcome this market condition too. Technical indicators are good if these are mixed with world business news before trading.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very good platform to earn money but its also not very easy. there are many thing which you have to follow before starting trading. you must first of all have complete knowledge of forex market. these days forex trading has become a complete knowledge and many people learn it before starting trading. secondly you must have eye on current market position before making trade.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I is plan a trade on market price, and then trade on a plan when the market is giving signal for me to enter. Put SL and TP (or trailing stops). Why I do this because once we put money in the market we can not control the price so concentrate on the trigger point and what we do when the points is violated
    and it is very hard but if you dont know this then you must leave this market and before going to trade see the chart and its weekly trend and its news and technical analysis that are enough to make good pips and profit

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need take a decisssion that we will buy or sell then we need a plan for trading strategy.we can follow news because news is very essential to understand market situation.we can technical analysis to see chart.
    and what i do before i start trading is look at the support and resistance for eurusd and then i will open the chart and chart a fibonacchi. then i place my pending order and my stop loss and target point and close my computer and then i will do something else.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you haven't gotten a profit during the demo trade, then you may not be able to trade directly. Direct trade is a completely different animal. Once you see that the first losing streak is extended with real money, emotional decisions may overtake the rational, which leads to one bad trade after another. Make sure you consistently pips on the demo before hitting your broker for a live account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 337 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)