+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 337 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade lagane se pehly meri hamesha ye hi koshish hoti hai k mujhe market trend k baary m mukammal tor par patta ho.
    Yani buy aur sell ki maloomat honi chahye..
    K aj ki movement kia hui kitna thread upar gya aur kitna nichy gya..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before open any deal the traders must know their capital , the traders must make trading strategy according the capital , the traders must know that this is the proper time of entry , the traders must not take over risk , because the traders could get loss with extra risk , the traders must take 2 percent of risk then they could get the success in the market before using a real account, everyone must use a demo to learn better. Besides being side by side, you must learn from different things through technical, fundamental, sentimental, and also about news analysis. This is the main thing before trading. If not, you will not be a good trader and I hear that if a trader trades on the forex market without analysis or without using any strategy or planning anything that means he only plays on the forex market with his capital money. Before opening a trade I had to analyze the forex market well and then arrange my planning with a good strategy and my experience was the basis or these things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do a lot of online tagviilage tag trading and data entry jobs and add zeek reward posting jobs and some other work I've done before joining forex trading but I tell you forex is the best online job even though it's risky but still the best online job. I prepare to win in trade, everyone wants to get good and fast and forex has two things so people visit forex and start trading with forex gives them a good income so there for everyone wants to enter forex. I fully consider your idea that pre-prepared trading is the same as gambling and that our area unit depends entirely on our luck. Therefore I feel that to get reasonable money from this business we tend to have to focus our attention on the profession today and not lose our hope as a result of some losses ... and must be able to establish some objective truth about what is happening on the market . We only have a mindset that everything is relative in trading, so we can have trust or expectatino in our trade. Without some objective reasons that certain things are happening. How can we be confident enough to put our hard-earned money on the phone.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

easliy and clerly look at the graph without needing to know or worry about our analysis because we have good and fresh feelings on us our minds and hearts ... not bad effects will affect us and Before starting to trade certain currency pairs first, be sure to look at the economic calendar and see if there is a news release related to the currency pair you are going to trade and then see the chart and make a technical analysis and then trade with trust. trading kerny se pahley ap forex market ko achy terhan se analysis ker lein or ap ne indicators se hasil hony waly signal ko read kerna ha or sab se zada important hota hai k ap ne economic clender ko study kerna ha k kon se news any wali hai is terha se kam kerny se ap ko zada assaani ho jati hay kam kerny men

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

forex trading. I made a competent analysis when I traded forex before I opened any trade. Forex is a business that our traders need to be part of through having the knowledge to pass the analysis in it. Trading karne say pehlay apko chart per analysis kar kay apko phir trading karni hoti hai kynn kay forex main log hard work to kar letay hein lakin important chez ko bhool jatay hein jo kay analysis hotay hein.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did two things before going into the market and following the news and the other was analyzing my charts and making predictions to enter the market. This helps us to avoid losses and not join negative trends in forex trading. I made a competent analysis when I traded forex before I opened any trade. Forex is a business that our traders need to be part of through having the knowledge to pass the analysis in it. Trading karne say pehlay apko chart per analysis kar kay apko phir trading karni hoti hai kynn kay forex main log hard work to kar letay hein lakin important chez ko bhool jatay hein jo kay analysis hotay hein.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe try to refresh our mind when we trade better on our trade, we can fredsh when we think ... we can easliy and clerly look at the graph without needing to know or worry about our analysis because we have good and fresh feelings on us our minds and hearts ... not bad effects will affect us and Before starting to trade certain currency pairs first, be sure to look at the economic calendar and see if there is a news release related to the currency pair you are going to trade and then see the chart and make a technical analysis and then trade with trust. trading kerny se pahley ap forex market ko achy terhan se analysis ker lein or ap ne indicators se hasil hony waly signal ko read kerna ha or sab se zada important hota hai k ap ne economic clender ko study kerna ha k kon se news any wali hai is terha se kam kerny se ap ko zada assaani ho jati hay kam kerny men

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab traders market main enter hona chahain tu woh traders market analysis kar lain aur trading news watch kar lain phir ap ko trading volume set karne ke jarurat hote he in sub cheejon ko watch karne ke baad he ap ko trade open karne chaheaa takeh ap ko profit ke chance jayda hon , jo traders apne experience se trading karte hain woh earn karte hain , ap ko copy trading nhe karne chaheay . forex trading karne se pehle esme trader ko ess business ke baarein me ache se learn karna hoga,esme trader ne jetna jada market me dhyaan diya hoga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko technical aur fundamental analysis dono ko khud se learn karna hoga fir uske baad he wo ess business ko ache se samajh sakenga,esme trader ko apna he hard work market me karna chhaiye.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe maybe the most important thing is to find a place where you can get special and important studies and provide some very relevant to what you plan to do. Since when do you go to live alone tackle shows these products are easily available to you personally with regards to the quick creation options. and First of all you should know the risk of trading currency is very high. High earnings with high return risk. Start learning from basic lessons about currency and what keeps the currency moving. Then start looking at the chart and the place where the price is rejected. Then try to attach some basic and useful tools to help you trade in trend mapping using moving averages, Fibonacci retracement, or trend lines. Then you can join the forum and find your discussion confused and get answers from experienced traders.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your first work will be like that you have to get knowledge as much as possible that well known person easily can make their career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world and you must have to enhance your experience level doing trade with demo account that you have to practice more and more with demo account and have to think that you are using real money to do trade. Before you go into the market and place an order, you have to observe the market carefully.. You have to observe the suitable conditions and set an entry point and when you see your entry point.. Just dive into the market then start trading ... Never get hurried or confused while you dive into the market ... just try to make your nerves feel better and trade with the cool mind. If it get touched tp then its a great moment but if it touched stop loss then you have re-evaluate yourself and get experience from your mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 337 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)