व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.17 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Sab se pehlay tu app ko indicator ke baray main pata hona chahiye ke yeh kaisay kaam kerta hai aur kaisay iss ko chart per implement kertay hain than go fo its effective use.

This question cannot be answered generally because technique is different for every indicator.
    haan, woh toh mein jaanta hoon ki different type of indicator available over the terminal and different indicator works in different ways. but mein yehi toh jaanana chahta hoon ki kaun sa indicator kaise kaam karta hai iss ke baare mein mujhe aapko logon se help chahiye kyonki mujhe instruction kahin par bhi nahi mil kisi bhi indicator ke liye. So, hope you will help me out from this issue.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.52 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    forex trading main her indecator ko use karney ka apna he tareeqa ha kioun k main ne khud bhi es main kafi loss karwaya ha app ko chiye k jab bhi koi indecator use karney ka mode ho to app us k mutaliq sab janey

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.20 USD
    Thanks
    Theirs different kind of indicators and different functions. So each must be studied on what its function and how to use it. This is important. Many think that indicators has the same functions and we only pick what we think is suitable to our needs. But in fact indicators are like puzzle piece. In which you have to connect all the puzzle piece just to see the whole pictures. So the more indicators you know how to use and understand the more you going to learn how to trade in forex trading.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    225.00 USD
    Thanks
    There are many different indicators in forex and it will be different to use different indicators. Some indicators will give
    signal about limit of trending price and some indicators will give informations about condition of market which has been
    oversold of overbought. So it's depending on what indicator and its usage.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    There are many different indicators in forex and it will be different to use different indicators. Some indicators will give
    signal about limit of trending price and some indicators will give informations about condition of market which has been
    oversold of overbought. So it's depending on what indicator and its usage.
    never use an indicator signal alone.
    it wont give you correct result.
    so please combine with analysis like elliots and divergences.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.17 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    yes agar apko koi be indicator ko apply karna hy to aap ko us k instructions sy pta chal jata hy k usay kaisy apply karna hy mostly to apko ap k terminal k tools sy he guideline mil janti hy whan sy he sabi indicators apply hotay hen.
    tools se kaunsi option mein jaana hoga agar mujhe indicator ki instructions check karni hai toh maine try Moving Average indicator laga kar check kiya but tools mein aisa koi option nahi mila..Kya aap mujhe aur detail mein bata sakte hain ya phir koi screenshot lekar share kar sakte hain jisse mujhe understand karne mein easy ho.

Senior Member newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    for it you have to learn it and master them . do not just follow the others but you have to know the characteristic and also how to set and suitable with your calculation, this is very imppportant to not and if you can master them then they will help you for trading and get the best results
    do the best we can

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Theirs different kind of indicators and different functions. So each must be studied on what its function and how to use it. This is important. Many think that indicators has the same functions and we only pick what we think is suitable to our needs. But in fact indicators are like puzzle piece. In which you have to connect all the puzzle piece just to see the whole pictures. So the more indicators you know how to use and understand the more you going to learn how to trade in forex trading.
    forex me bahut tarah ke indicators hote hai.har trader ka trading style alag alag hota hai aur wo alag alag time frame use karke trading karta hai..kuych traders scalping karte hai kuch long term trading karte hai
    har trader apne hisab se indicator chunta hai kyunki trading style alag hone ki wjah se alag alag indicators ka use kiya jana chahaiye

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.04 USD
    Thanks
    Indeed there are lots of indicators which have been there in meta trader. The trader 1st requirements to learn as well as utilize and also decide what kind of indicators he would like to learn 1st. Right after which study them and practice them in demo account.

11. FB India
    Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    636.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    yar main na be kafi indicator used ka han muja be abi tak indicator ke samaj nahi yai ya kasa istamal haota ha or en ke instraction kahan lakhi hoti ha muaja to ag tak en indicator ke samaj nhi ae yar main na both koshas ke ka indicator ke mauaja samaj a jay or main na indicationr ko samnjan ke kafi koushas ke ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast