+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 537 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RKumar View Post
    Trading ka ek important rule ye bhi hai ki aise trade karna chahiye ki aap agey bhi trade kar sake. Isliye agar aap loss mein jare hai to lower position size ke sath trade kare jisse apka ka account saaf na ho jae.
    g haan jab humaian ziyda loss hota hia to huamain ai baat ka khiyaal zaroori rykhna chiayehn k isman haumar lost ize bohaat ow honai haiyeh ta k hum is main zoyda loss na ker skayaian and ismain ziyda sayz idya nuksaan say buch sakayin is liyeh lot sixze ko lwo rukhna chiayeh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you\'re correct AND my spouse and i must trade lotsize single As outlined by MY account size but whether my spouse and i trade biglots inside small balance my partner and i recognize what situation will be taht is usually my spouse and i have intended It mistake AS WELL AS blown up MY PERSONAL account numerous times so lotsize is killer jab koi bhee trader money management ko follow karta hey to trade men lt size chota khud bakhud ho jata hey kiun keh money managment ko follow karna hey to is keyliey hamen lot size 100 dollor key deposit sey 0.10 kee hee use karnee hotee hey takeh gambling bhee na baney aur market men ham kamyabee sey earning bhee karen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

frisfx (2020-07-15), januari (2020-07-11)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer to trade with low volume and try to pick some good profit.I also suggest this strategy to all the newbies to make trades with low volume.This makes their account safe and also provide them a life time opportunity to make some good trades through the capital they have in their account.So try to pick these things in our mind and make all the trades with low volume.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of resources, have their page to check the latest news of Instaforex, Forexfactory is a good option, searches for the FXCM news see this before, that for me, I have a tool strengthen this currency and the effect could be the latest news, the market, and their exact time, there are a lot of resources, to the latest news check Instaforex have also their SeiteForexfactory is a good way, News search FXCM also stipulate that for me, I have a tool that displays currency strengthen, as well as the latest news, the market, and their exact time could the effect.ZCFOREX

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that's true friends, there are a lot of different strategies for low capital accounts, if you have a low capital account you can use high leverage and also use low lot size to trade, but you have to be careful because one high lot size position can kill you. g han jo b log market ma kamyab huwa ha un ki waja 50 percent logon ki asi ha jo apna trades ka size kam rakhta tha yahi waja thi un ko kbi bi loss ni aya aj wo kamyab ha ap b lott ka size apna acount ko dakhta huwa kam rakha.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend i think you have to correct your strategy and try not to make your mistakes again and again, after correcting your strategy then you can easily reciprocate your losses , and with the forex traders that whenever the trades go in the deep losses then the patient and the remedial action is to lower the risk size which then results in the lower profits. Good luck man! Forex is the best for the student.All good traders follow this rule. follow Miss five of the lots (contracts) to trade when you can save money by reducing their work many here in your work? If I have two jobs lost in a row, always reduce the size of my work for many. As the following two profitable trade so I return to my original size with the size of commercial lot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading ka ek important rule ye bhi hai ki aise trade karna chahiye ki aap agey bhi trade kar sake. Isliye agar aap loss mein jare hai to lower position size ke sath trade kare jisse apka ka account saaf na ho jae.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of professionals are usually success without the much more loss, Come on, man it is not essential that ideal professionals experienced find via damage. However we can easily say that after all of us keep damage all of us must be aware via the blunders. In this way all of us do not make these types of blunders once more. Divorce lawyers atlanta small business which usually you should generate income, within identical small business there may be some odds of damage.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right and also we must trade lot size only based on our account size but if we trade big lots with small balance i know what situation is taht is i have made that mistake and blown up my accounts several times so lot size is killer.Many traders are success without any more losses, I mean it is not necessary that best traders had seek from loss.
    However we can say that when we bear loss we must be aware from our mistakes. In this way we do not make these mistakes again. In every business which we want to earn profit, in same business there is some chances of loss.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Sir mujhe lagte hai ke agr koi trader har time hi apne trading ko lower rate me hi karte hai to uski bhi koi karon hoti hai , jaise mujhe lagte hai ke us trader ko abhi bhi is forex trading market ki bare me thik se knowledge or experience nahi hai is liye wo trader apne traded me jayda risk nahi uthana chahate hai , mujhe lagte hai ke ye bahut hi acche bat hai , jayda profit karne ki lalach me agr loss ho jate hai to trading thik se nahi kar payenge .
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main Trade size low use kary aor Forex Trading main market kay up down ko smj kar Trading kary aor Trader ko risky Trading nhy krna hy aor Trading main risk management kar kay Trading krna hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 537 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)