+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 537 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Junior Member abduloh is an unknown quantity at this point abduloh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree along with u forex trading is actually not so simple so we by no means would like to perform any kind of mistakes such as open a big lot size trade as a result of thats very risky we can loss the just about almost most money on market so we would like to perform work along with patience after that just we could get success on this particular market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear main aapki baat say agree krta hun main bhi aesa hi krta hun hr trader ko h Trading main Trade size low use kary aor Forex Trading main market kay up down ko smj kar Trading kary aor Trader ko risky Trading nhy krna hy taaky ziada loss na hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan jab humaian ziyda loss hota hia to huamain ai baat ka khiyaal zaroori rykhna chiayehn k isman haumar lost ize bohaat ow honai haiyeh ta k hum is main zoyda loss na ker skayaian and ismain ziyda sayz idya nuksaan say buch sakayin is liyeh lot sixze ko lwo rukhna chiayeh.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Junior Member mikefx is an unknown quantity at this point mikefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. U tend to be right. We should trade lot size just depending on the account size. If we trade big lots along with small stability I really know what condition is actually thats. I have created which mistake and blown upward my accounts more than once so lot size is actually killer

---------- Post added 12-27-2016 at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-26-2016 at 11:12 PM ----------

I reckon on case my penniless trading problems and respond I existing capture ordinal class. I teachers begin to alter my delivery within the class previous to decisive to trade once again. we shouldn't intensiveness ourselves to trade despite utilizing a good inferior lot size.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it is very important for us to manage our money while we trade. So we will not face any poorly trading anymore. we can use the same risk percent per trade, so we will not risky much money when we get consecutive losses. but we still have enough margin to make good trading and recover our losses

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we have small capital so never be greedy so trade with small lot and also used the low leverage like 1:500 and 1:1000 because in this way we can trade with less margin and can continue trades for long time until get profit.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main Trade size low use kary aor Forex Trading main market kay up down ko smj kar Trading kary aor Trader ko risky Trading nhy krna hy aor Trading main risk management kar kay Trading krna hy

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if you have a small balance in your account then it is really better that you should not trade with the big lot size instead of this you should use the small lot size and strickly follow the money management system this way you can prevent from loss.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that sometimes we must face bad condition in our trading.But if we always manage our money and risk well, not matter how many times we get loss, we will not trading poorly, but still have enough margin to trade again and make profit again.It is the important of risk and money management

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that lower size trade is risk free because low volume trading help us to protect our capital. Money management is very important thing of forex trading. So if you want to trade in forex without risk you have need to trade with lower size trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 537 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)