बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: PAMM or ForexCopy?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    823.24 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,778 Times in 3,634 Posts
    guess if we are to talk from the stand point of us as investor i would say the best thing is to go with ForexCopy system because the fee is cheap enough and your fund is not tied up to the PAMM project. but if we are to talk from the standpoint of us as trader i would say go with PAMM project because you can make a lot of commission if you are a profitable trader.

2. PAMM
    Senior Member kkkk is a glorious beacon of light kkkk is a glorious beacon of light kkkk is a glorious beacon of light kkkk is a glorious beacon of light kkkk is a glorious beacon of light kkkk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    136.23 USD
    Thanks
    PAMM aur forex copy best hai. Ap dono bhe jion kr sakty ho. Likan mai asp ko suggest krta ho k ap nay copy trade krna hai ya phr PAMM ko jion krna hai tou es kay lye instaforex best broker hai. Es ko jion kr kay ap ki investment bhe safe ho gy aur ap regular earning bhe hasil kr sakty ho. PAMM account best hai. Es ko jion krnay tou zada best hai.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    823.24 USD
    Thanks
    As far as I am concerned,I prefer to use ForexCopy when I am trading in forex.Because, I can use ForexCopy there to trade myself and do not need to invest the money to others.I do not feel safe to invest the money into others account.Just wish you can enjoy.

Member Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.47 USD
    Thanks
    PAMM ke baare mein Main To Kuch Nahi Jata Hai bataiye kya hai Waqt Ke Saath Saath pata chal jayega Inshallah next time Mein Karenge

Accumulated bonus
    823.24 USD
    Thanks
    yar ya PAMM account foruex copy kasa ha muja to es ka bara main koi zada samaja nhi aye ha main esil main sirf or sirf simple trading kar rhaa hoon mian na boht zada trading nhi ke ha abi tak or na he main na pamm account ko used ka ha.

Accumulated bonus
    823.24 USD
    Thanks
    PAMM aur forex copy best hai. Ap dono bhe jion kr sakty ho. Likan mai asp ko suggest krta ho k ap nay copy trade krna hai ya phr PAMM ko jion krna hai tou es kay lye instaforex best broker hai. Es ko jion kr kay ap ki investment bhe safe ho gy aur ap regular earning bhe hasil kr sakty ho. PAMM account best hai. Es ko jion krnay tou zada best hai.

Senior Member Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    167.79 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,836 Times in 1,320 Posts
    i guess if we are to talk from the stand point of us as investor i would say the best thing is to go with ForexCopy system because the fee is cheap enough and your fund is not tied up to the PAMM project. but if we are to talk from the standpoint of us as trader i would say go with PAMM project because you can make a lot of commission if you are a profitable trader.

Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    388.85 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,888 Times in 2,250 Posts
    Great but we would think we're talking at the point as investors say rates are inexpensive enough that your funds are not linked to the PAMM project for a copy of the Forex go to System. Profitable traders to create many commissions, however, stories from the point of view of us as a trader is our horse moves with the PAMM project.

10. FC
    Senior Member mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.11 USD
    Thanks
    I am not going with any of these two systems as i am not in a position to invest money in any body's account or trading skills.
    If at all i have the money , then i prefer to invest in my own trading account so that i get more margin money to do the trading with more free hand and make profit for myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16