GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 358 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3575

Thread: Low deposits.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.56 USD
    Thanks
    in fact for me, I personally do not think it is a good decision to deposit a small amount in forex. Because it is very difficult to get profit from the deposit. You better practice more demo accounts and you get bonus posts from this forum too where you can also trade forex and in fact I always believe low deposits are better for beginners than forex trading, when beginners start trading forex then they need experience to make trade more effectively and profitably to earn money and change their lives.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member kivlan will become famous soon enough kivlan will become famous soon enough kivlan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    143.82 USD
    Thanks
    I think, we are not too hopeful that we can get a lot of money with easy forex, that is a wrong assumption for everyone, all the risks, losses we will experience, especially in trading and good if you are consistent with your level of success. - 70% for a minimum of 3 months, then you can deposit your own money, but if it's only $ 10, then I suggest you open a cent account with a leverage of 1: 1000 to get more endurance

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.03 USD
    Thanks
    yes my dear, I feel I will always try my best to start with a low deposit when I am a beginner Forex exchange trader. This is because this low deposit is the best for Newbie, If they lose, that is the amount they can afford to lose. and I truly believe you should start with less capital and gain trading experience. After gaining experience, you can increase your capital more and more. One must have the confidence to trade on forex after getting a training program because the training program has a real trading situation except virtual money.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    132.70 USD
    Thanks
    Low deposits or large deposits are not a problem in the Forex business if there are traders who follow proper money management, good trading plans in trading time. Each trader must analyze the market with the help of previous data and continue trading based on the analysis. If a person can follow proper money management and remain patient in trading time, he gets profit after making a small deposit in Forex.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135.05 USD
    Thanks
    yes my brother .......... I would not say low deposits are not good in trading, but in situations when you are more experienced, using low deposits will not support the type of trade you are expected to execute. Low deposits are suitable for beginners or traders who don't have much experience in trading for fear of losing and all my members think that the lowest deposit can make 5 dollars and one opportunity as you said but if you want to have more opportunities, you should deposit at least 100 dollars and not much money i think and anyone can afford that easily ..... thank you

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.32 USD
    Thanks
    dear friends how are you all .... dear friends if you are new, you must learn first then you will be able to deposit your money ..... you must use a demo account to practice ..... if you are new You have to deposit low money. You have to deposit a minimum of 50 to 70 $ to start your trade ... anyway you can start trading with a minimum of 1 $ .... and I think we first need to start trading forex with a low deposit, then when we feel we are just experienced then we can make money from forex trading, forex trading is a way to get success in the trading business and we need to learn this trading business with confidence.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.64 USD
    Thanks
    yes dear bro, actually I really believe that when trading with small amounts, you must have one thing in your mind that you have to follow proper money management where you have to follow the trading rules too so that you can make good income from that small amount too. and you can easily practice on a real account. I think every beginner needs to start with a real account for practice. so it's better for beginners trading than starting forex with low investment and my point is Don't stop trading in the real market for long, if you exit the market

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.53 USD
    Thanks
    Well, actually I also believe that if you are just starting to trade forex, maybe trading directly, I don't want you to rebate yourself. You have done well, starting from the small is the idea. This will help you find out if you are really ready to go live. I mean after you have to trade a demo. If you have not done a strategy trading demo before jumping to trade a real account, hey 1 you are taking a big risk.

Member sangar will become famous soon enough sangar will become famous soon enough sangar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111.49 USD
    Thanks
    Deposits on low balances are good when you are new to trading. This can help you reduce losses when you trade after your stage of playing a demo account. But the best you have to do right now is to use an account which means that the bonuses for posting and low deposits as usual are not good for business. because the more money you have, the stronger trading power you will have. the most important low funds will make you wait. it will take a long time to make a profit.

11. Device
    Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.21 USD
    Thanks
    that's one of the problems a beginner has, sometimes not waiting to start trading in a real account in the hope of making a profit immediately. My advice is study with a demo account until you have enough to raise a lot of capital, and then study in a real account by implementing good money management. and it all depends on our own, if we want big money then it might not be achieved if we only deposit a little of our capital, if you are a beginner then you should not give the most money and deposit to this business, because it will only be risky great for your career

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 358 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast