GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 358 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3575

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    388.85 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,018 Times in 2,315 Posts
    there is a time to aggressive or patience to get the profit or just make it as the strategy...
    the traders should know the market condition then they will know what the suitable strategis for it, aggressive or patience..
    and if the market have good and many fluctuation, of course at this condition aggressive is better than wait..

2. Device
    Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    196.60 USD
    Thanks
    Being aggressive in trading can give us a lot of profit if we are lucky at the time, but if we make a bad analysis on every order we make, and we trade with large and larger lots, we must be prepared to get a margin call and trade psychology can risky, if the trader is unable to handle it or control it and may trade psychology that makes it difficult for traders to profit in trading because psychology trading can also create emotional traders and trade in a mess, so be patient and trade carefully!

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    180.55 USD
    Thanks
    , agreement is active trade is not absolute truth, the patient is psychological, not sure because I do not like people, trading strategies, and he will get good results, although he sometimes patients do not have to wait so well people with patients with trade skills. So I think it depends on trading techniques and strategies implemented correctly, success and aggressiveness are part of emotion, some traders aggressively make lots of entries in the forex market to make a profit, if a decision is made with good analysis it will generate so much money , but if aggression without analysis is possible the loss is the final result.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.31 USD
    Thanks
    If we trade psychology in real time because time can get a trading account on a demo account it will be fun, but I think that is not possible. There must be a lot of small differences. Trading in an account is more clearly a challenge that affects our psychology too. The important thing is that we try to control it only in price movements in order to be able to respond wisely. and I actively trade is a good idea for marketers. If the trader and technology experience control the feeling of good money on the Forex market. I think it's quite a band. I think you have to control the infestation of every beginner trader.

Member teteh will become famous soon enough teteh will become famous soon enough teteh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.99 USD
    Thanks
    actually we are free to regulate our finances and what work we have to do, because if we don't find profits to gain profit from others, and if they lose, we don't have a mental burden on others and don't feel guilty, which is important for us stay focused and calm, and remain serious in doing so. and exchange requires sufficient fortitude in addition to self-discipline. Staying more hostile though might make a big profit. Alternatively you can eliminate more if you choose that will. Marketplace only benefits those who are self-disciplined other than individuals. Marketplace only benefits those who are self-disciplined other than individuals. Obviously not those who made their special exchanges strongly.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    143.94 USD
    Thanks
    For me, I imagine that hostility is fine as long as it's not too bad, so if we lose to be revoked then we act fast, but we instruments become posthumous in cerebrasi, in a new text if we need to suggest first then we must use inappropriate way, can we realize each other's experiences!

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    159.38 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, a good trading psychology is to be patient. but in forex trading because we have entered the market with the right conditions and in accordance with our trading strategy. so that it will provide greater opportunities for us to make a profit. if we are aggressive, I am sure to make the risks in forex trading even greater.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darakan will become famous soon enough darakan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    140.29 USD
    Thanks
    in forex trading, I prefer to be patient. because I realized when we were too aggressive and wanted greater profits, that would make us increase the risk in forex trading. Therefore, be patient in my opinion the best psychology. with patience we will be able to trade better. because it will also make us more appropriate in making decisions to enter the market.

Member teteh will become famous soon enough teteh will become famous soon enough teteh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.99 USD
    Thanks
    as humans we can judge the goodness of others but it is difficult to judge ourselves, and that makes us aware that we do not have a negative ego so it is difficult for introspection and self-evaluation, when someone experiences an analysis loss most blame is used, analysis is always the first mistake, this is a reflection of how we have an ego that does not want to blame ourselves

12. PAMM
    Member goyang will become famous soon enough goyang will become famous soon enough goyang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158.20 USD
    Thanks
    being traded must be neutralized with good religion, because trade always drains, thoughts, and excessive emotions, so one way to get closer to the creator God, because I've been too often traders who are stressed because of the market, maybe we and friends do not always forget what our purpose is to always live to worship the Almighty God amen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 358 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast