+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 302 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3020

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Senior Member jabardast789forex is an unknown quantity at this point jabardast789forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, there is no need to segregate men and women. womens are doing great trading in forex. there are many women also who are recognized as successful traders. many women pass their idle time in homes. they can pass their leisure time in productive ways. they can trade in forex and make contribution for their family. so both women and men can trade successfully on forex, no doubt about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned afzal is an unknown quantity at this point afzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    womens does not feel comfortable while trading in the forex thats why men's have more hand on the forex trading as they make more practice in the demo trading, thus they have good hand at the trading then the women's

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princessofwaqas View Post
    Hi everyone,

What do you think your idea about trading process of Man & woman who do you think is best trader, Man or Women?
    nahi me in cheezo per bilul b yakee nahi rkhta ku k me smjhta hun k forex me kaam kerny k lea sirf experince acha hona zroori hai na k apko is me kaam kerny k lea aik achy male ya female hony ki zroorat hai baat ye hai k aap jo bhi hain chahye male ya female apko trading achi aani chahye....

Banned gopal420 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really must say that forex trading is not the bussiness that work and identify your sex that you are a male or female. Thire gender is differance but thire trading system is same. Forex has no frustration about any thing then what is problem employs don't think suitable or not just earn from there. i think how best hard work he make some big money in the field of forex trading. But what you seem to imply are female would make a better trade as they would.

Member sajad is an unknown quantity at this point sajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course , if some one is change in nature then he/she will be must differ in their actions and thinking , same is here in forex, men have a great hand on the forex trading then the women because they do trading with interest

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading strategically there are no difference between man and woman but in respect of mentality and emotionally have difference between that pair.Man always courage to take any decision about his money but naturally woman never done this.For that reason I think man is appropriate than female person for forex trading.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the merchandise of the men and the women are the assonant and i really staleness say that forex trading is not the business that utilize and refer your sex that you are a male or feminine it exclusive gives you the profits and the losses.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that man and woman have any differences when they are trading, as i know most of the Forex traders are male. that doesn't mean that only men can do Forex well because if a woman has more experience and well trained in Forex market, it does not matter to earn money.

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Women and men are equal in my opinion.Taylor Difference but Taylor trading system is the same thing.FOREX is for everyone, because there is no requirement in the Forex.

Banned pprem is an unknown quantity at this point pprem's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course they does. everyone has their own way of trading and style of achieving success in business. men and women also have different way of gaining success. all that is needed is a chance to trade in forex with much opportunities

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 302 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)