+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 534 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5336

Thread: Learn to Earn.

Senior Member kompikraju is an unknown quantity at this point kompikraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is just like that.. doing it again and again Trading So before you go towards earning you must learn first. So it is like learn to earn. is one kind of business you must have knowledge about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmenadim View Post
    Many newbies want to earn money right after they joined forex!! It is not the best thing to do. everyone should learn the basics of forex first and then he should use demo account to demonstrate his proficiency in trade. Unleass he bacame successful in demo he should not move to real account. That's all I can suggest to the beginners. By the way, I'm also a beginner just started to learn it as I already said. Thanks.

Waiting for your thanks..
    i think demo account isn't good for newbie trader .there has many different between demo account and real account in psychology to learn .i recommend you to using real account with small deposit for exam :$5 or $ 10 to increasing your confidence with real money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you do not know about the trading then you will not able to understand how to gain in the forex market. so try to get as much good information which will improve your trading performance so that it will help you to earn good profits in the later days.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    so do i, a beginner one. now i keep learning, rading all about forex that i can get also from this forum. but, i use a real account type. why? because i want to feel the "touch" of the forex. if i use a demo, i can't get it, and ican't diciplin for my decission

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-MenW View Post
    I Agree with you my dear, Forex is like any project in life , you need to study it hard an learn as you can , you should know how you can profit and how to get best benefits from it . Many new starter today want just to earn fast but they forget that they need experience and patient to achieve such dream. Also you should know that in Forex there is not limit of knowledge , there is always new secret and new tips so you must always follow forums and read books about trading .
    Yes we just need learn much to earn , forex trading business can make the good income on our trading account, and have the loss also, its depend on the order which we made and the market movement on that time

Senior Member salman162 is an unknown quantity at this point salman162's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trader will be the one.. on one side It is true sayings that we because by good learning they can trade well and through good trading they can earn well. But it can only be possible after good learning and good experience of trading. should learn well for the sake of good earning. For every new one it is not necessary to earn but it is more necessary that they should go for learning

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you have to get a lot of knowledge to be a successful trader and have enough skills that will help you to practice first on demo account then on real account and know how to predict prices and open positions that in last will make you gain money

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This argument just too because profit will come in market is difficult and dangerous and treacherous without learning and a good understanding of each Forex Basics and must learn well and know I am a Forex is not for those who Athaloua greed, fear and tension but it is a job and a good job both learn well and be patient and interest in this work

Senior Member sakira.6 is on a distinguished road sakira.6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will lose next learning and trade on a demo account before the trade at the expense of real and we can participate in competitions from companies Kalmsabqat weekly and monthly in Insta then open earn is related to each other if you are good learner in this way one day you must be a successful trader job.

Banned prince45 is an unknown quantity at this point prince45's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi man Affiliate marketing is a business in the sense that when it comes to making money you have to be disciplined and organized enough to literally write your own paycheck. If you're looking for a way to earn money online easy, affiliate marketing is probably one of the best ways to ..excellent job.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 534 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)