+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 424 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experienced a scam in my first paid signals.. Yes, it was a scam, they lie to you.. When the market is doing uptrend, they tell you to sell and when it is doing downtrend, they tell you to buy.. Never in your life buy signals, even trial package, you will regret your money.. I know what I mean.. But in Insta, there are many forex traders who provide signals, you can copy them or automate the process.. When they buy, a buy position is opened on the same trade as well.. There are PAMM traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member logy is an unknown quantity at this point logy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not sure I receive signals from Web sites in the market analysis ..Not relied on these signals .. I analyze by myself and relied on the private market analytical and currency movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member happy00 is on a distinguished road happy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.also market per time reverse.When he give signal then market reserve and many problem.But do traded need your a clean system job.

Banned think00 is an unknown quantity at this point think00's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are PAMM traders, you can invest in them, but my experience tells me to copy, either I do not like to copy, I am recommending you to copy these Insta traders rather than paying scammers.. As for me, I like to be original, I depend on myself, my positions job.

Banned suniltaeir is an unknown quantity at this point suniltaeir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex signal hamisha theek e nai hota humain phly isy dakhna chahiy or phir koi rad e aamal krna chahiy

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not only rely upon Forex signal but we can get help from it.the main thing is that we should start work with our mind if our mind accepts a thing then we can easily perform it.so we can't only depend upon signals because some time may be these signals are not accurate then what will we do.

Banned nsnoor is an unknown quantity at this point nsnoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a good signal to other sites should be based on published data and analysis and make decisions, you should also check and document analysis gave occasional false signals also rely on Forex so now correctly uses all indicators in this place, but not everyone has different styles.

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no its not right we should follow forex signal and find out with other news and indicator. if all are given same movement then you can get sure success.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it does not know, because when I see that in fact the opposite trend is still true, I do not know if it's good or not signed, and the news is late too.so prefer my own analysis of the Guide if I do not do, and I'm sure I could share and compare with others. I also do realible and flexible

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also traded with signals provided by someone else. but i realized that it is safer to trade with our own analysis than depending on someone else's signal. because if we take a decision after analyzing the market we at least know the reason for such a decision. then we will realize the what has gone wrong if our decision is an incorrect one and also we can use such knowledge in future trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 424 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)