+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai Apne information they will cheat or treat SBI aap ki pauri best hi lekin sabse best Yeh hai ki hum khud manual trade Kare aur sikhe or seekhne to baad So Hum baat karenge anyway Hamare liye best Hoga Kyuki Har waqt ki tips to Hame Milenge nahi isliye best Hi Ke Hum market mein baat because seekh Le Jab Hum Nahi sudhrenge to hamare liye Lakshmi Lattice when bhi kaam because bahut ho jayega and Have confidence in the mind then it will happen. You can trade in this period, you can get 5 pipes in your trade type. So, to make your pip, this time it will always be ready for you, I think you will succeed 100%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-26)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai mein business establishes because bahut hi jayda hota is important hi target ko bhai, hum jis bhi target ko pura kar sakte hai bhai waise rakhte target huye chalna sahi rahta hai, aur usko hi pura kare bhai. and forex to my business, how come the target of esme is set karke chalna chahiye, esme the target trader ko samajhkar chalenga to uske baad he wants esa acha kar sakenga, esme trader ko analysis pehle aajana chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-08-26)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only by using a trading strategy, help us to get 5 pips, earning for kar, hi, Instaforex me, 3 pips ki, spreading hoti hai aur so that traders in the trading market can get bhi samjh karenge karenge trading for easy 5 ki ki income mile jaayegi and dekho aisa nahi hai ki lattice bhi strategy you use karke hum yaha par 5 pips aise hi kama sakte hai, itna bhi easy to nahi hota hai bhai, chahe to aap jitna bhi target lekar chale bhai, aapko chahiye ki aisa system ho jo hai aapko 5 pips lene mein help curry bhai.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading maian hum ager aik the main planning kath kath kertay hian for hum is the main income ahsil ker skaty hian and hum is the main myaabi ko yakeeni bna skaty hian and mainkmyaabi hum asaani say haisl ker skaty hian and say faida hisl ker skaty hian dan forex trading mein koi cheez confirm nhi hoti hi hai aap ko forex trading mein aisi koi strategy nhi milygi jis k zariye aap ko mein trading 5 pips milen dear aap ko forex trading mein apni strategy bnana hogi

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai targets the temples karne to liye jaruri hota hai ki wo yaha par kafi achi trading kare bhai, aise hi targets for nahi ho ho sakte hai bhai, kafi jayda achi mehnat because of padega bhai tohi wo trading target of temple because of bact hai bhai. and my forex trader trading lalach nahi karna chahiye, esme jetna target traders set karke chalta hi uske liye utna he achha hi, traders ko esme apne plan according to him my market because of hota hai tabhi wo target le sakenga .

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, I only imagined that in order to trade 5 pips, get a chahte hian to IC K Liye apko demo account PE practice to understand the market analysis hi ha jis se apko ak typical timeframe set because it doesn't work if it has a macret analysis. how to easily make hi aur ic se hi ap acha fortunately le sakt hain. and g sahi kaha hay ap na ya zaruri nh hota hay k hum es business ma sirf bady target set kar hi hi kary kary, small profit hum sa bi jahan acha kama sakty hay, hamay bus koshish karni cahiyay hum hum consistently get kary.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will try my strategy at the expense of trial and even ensure their quality to gain Forex experience and profits and if I trade for 5 pips. I use MA14. if the candel closes above the MA 14 we buy to take a profit of 5 pips and if it closes below the MA14 we sell the 5 pip profit take.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also searched. for the time being I get 5 pips of H1 and H4 support and resistance. open a position on M5 manually or a pending order. I think if this is done with discipline I can confidently consis in forex and 5 pips ki koi trade nahi hoti hi so that the chahty b hain k achi trade kare to a minimum of 10 pips profit pay a jesa k action hum malom he hai k 5 pips to bus oper nechay hotay hoty he ho jaty hain lekkin acha acha acha acha camel hunting because hi to us kyeye acha works b because hopefully jiss k bad me hume behter to pay ilm the results of hoga.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good friends are really good to know that we can easily reach the constant 5 pips professional approach along with the company approach but 5 pips times I believe we can often finish still suggested 5 pips trading approach but certain pictures to get a better explanation can be passed in a better way to realize I hope to hear through someone quickly .. and my forex market kuch bhi nahi hota hai yaha confirmation day of the day kuch na kuch alag hota hai aur traders ko sikhne ko milta hai yaha par traders apne experience se the market I get hai merchant carte, milk, hi target, lahi, chat, chat hi kyunki ek jaisa daily market nahi hota hai.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually I personally believe that maybe 5 pips won't be hard to find, but for those who don't understand how to trade at that time, 5 pips will be a very long time. for me i can get 5 pips per day very easily with my trade. and that's risky I have you started well in news time; big movment open buy: stop 8 profit 15 open sell: stop 8 profit 15 do it with all paires and you will get a lot of luck pips

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open