+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 pips profit to get karne into liye lattice bhi strategy if you use a hai card to wo aapko jarur jayegi miles, yap aap forex ko learn a card hai aur lene experience to the trading card trading until up to 5 pips we get easily kar hai hi and actually at forex i think even though it is 5 pips, but it is very meaningful and we have to be able to achieve it with we can keep up with trends and trends will continue and we know what we should be able to place an order correctly, then everything will be very fun and we must always be able to control well, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view. That we can get 5 pips easily. It's very important to know pips. So I think nit during the news we want to trade in the 1mint graph when it goes down. Or when rising. If it goes down, buy and if it goes up, sell. So you will get 5 pips. and in my view a good strategy is scalping and if you have more than $ 200 then you can get five pips easily on a daily basis and income can easily increase with a little effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy to get at least 5 pips is to use the EMA indicator. On the MT4 trading platform, you can set EMA8, EMA24, EMA72 and EMA210. If EMA8 Cross to EMA24, and EMA72 and EMA210 are under EMA8 and EMA24. A good op is a Buy position and set TP = 5 pip. But if EMA72 and EMA210 are above EMA8 and EMA24, a good OP is a Sell Position and set TP = 5pip. and so that aisa koi startegy hai jisse trader ko 5 pips bhi milta hi to wo 2 se 3 day trading i lagakar ess my business achha get the exact character hi, sab kuch trader to experience par depends on the number of ki ki wo apne system ko kaise use karta hai .

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main yahan par new traders ho mujy koi bi strategy nahi khaud main straegy learn because chahta hu ta k main forex trading main money eanr kar pocket. major foreign exchange trading chaie k hum apni stragey khud banay aur phir es ko demo account par test karain. Humain loss na ho. and its operations are good, there is no need to learn complicated operation schemes and / or use many indicators that are not useful or change your screen operations in various complex ways to work well on Forex, just follow the charts.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The concept of trade is not too old and from the beginning it has gained popularity all over the world. Despite the fall of the stock market during 2000 this profession is still very much alive. The day that is usually defined is the purchase and sale of financial instruments on the same day. One must be careful with various features and dimensions such as securities, stocks, derivatives, indices, leverage, dimensions, liquidity, closures, volatility, initial public offerings, brokers etc. and at that time and we could easily provide and 5 pips over five years. But there are many risks. If we trade a new interview like me it will be very risky. We cannot see the movement towards us for a period of five points in cases like this the loss is very high.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know how to use your child's wallet, you can also use 10 pips for the purpose of making sure that you have the option of using it, but you have the ability to make sure that you have made a request for it. 5 pips untuk manganfirmasi mileage and 5 pips to see if it has any other name but I do not know if you have any idea about it or if you are interested in doing this, then you can contact us if you have any questions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The other person who has been working as a businessman with five pips has more money from his employer than the other person has said in his book, "How do I know if I can not do any other thing?" If you do not know how to read or write messages from a computer, why do you want to know if you have any questions about teaching or learning how to do the pedagogy?

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother yaar short-term trading person nai karta aur na hai just passed koi aet stretegy he long-term man man trade karta hun aur usi man hi fortunately nikaalta hun aur 100 pips se 200 pips you profit nikaalta hun but ok time lagta he but man fortunately kamane to liye intizaar karleta hun kyoun to logn the term men's trading horahi hoti he isliye and I'm sure you can produce five pis every day in the forex business because forex is the most profitable online business. And this trading strategy is the best tool for us. if you set a good trading strategy and you control your emotions so that five pips is not a problem in forex trading. thanks.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of money in the workplace, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not think this is a big problem, and I have not been able to give it a lot of time, but he has not been able to give me 10 or 40 pipes for the first time. We have received a request for help. If you want to use 5 pips to send a text message to a search query, then you will not be able to translate this into your account, or if you want to delete it, then you will be redirected to your target. na krien

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite strategies are scalping and daily trading because every time you see that the market situation is going against you, you can stop your trade, here we can get less profit than others. I have never done a real trade but I am practicing on a demo account now that is a useful and effective day and 5 pips can be easily achieved at the time of the news. whatever news there is a high or moderate impact, the market will move 5 pips even you can trade after the news where the market retraces and follows the news values.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open