+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 535 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very profitable, do not waste it if brokers offered leverage up to 1:1000, the fact that with high leverage limit, you will be able to generate huge profits, although using a small capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 leverage is very risky, except you have a very large capital in you trading account even if you have enough capital i still advice you to play safe and use money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that it always depends upon the trader that which trader he wants to use and i must say that most of the traders always use 1:200 or 1:500 leverage in their accounts , so it always depedns upon the trader and on its capital.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Is 1:1000 leverage it really worth using?"I think it is not a question from an intelligent man.It varies from man to man depending on his/her capacity, efficiency,knowledge,strategy etc.But,high ratio leverage is always risky.

Junior Member ptcmela is an unknown quantity at this point ptcmela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by Using 1:1000 leverage will helpful, if you trust strategy very well. I am not advised to use all leverage but can use up to 1:1000. If strategy give good signal then can setup trade with 50 pip stop loss and allow trade to take small pip for large profit.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is very risky leverage. One should never take this amount of leverage. Big leverage make your account zero easily. My suggestion is to use small leverage. It save your account as well as your money.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that now there are so many traders who are offering the leverage of 1:2000 so it always depends upon us because we all know that the more leverage we use the more risk we are taking so be careful
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir me to khud market me newbie hun magar mere dost ne aik bar mujhe bataya tha ke forex trading market me 1 : 1000 leverage un traders ke liye best hai jin ke pass low capital hai aur jo trader market me new hain.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually leverage does not any thing for you profit or loss is depend on the lot size if your lot size is small you can earn small money per pips or loss very low but if your lot size is high your profit or loss ratio will be high

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is high impact for our balance. but with high leverage we can trade with small money but will earn more profit from it. so now depend to use for us, if you all want to safe you balance more better use small leverage, but if want big earn/profit lets use big leverage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 535 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)