+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 535 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is admittedly a awfully high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt, however if your account is low a number of pips movement against your position will wipe the account simply. Even an enormous balance account will face megacycle just in case of a trend against the position because of high leverage. so i'd continuously insists to own a leverage below 1:200

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its is very dangerous to use high leverage as it can kill you account in matter of seconds. So i request you to go the normal way and don't be greedy, you will definitely earn money if you have patience and the right amount of knowledge. and well buddy in instaforex your spread isnt 10 pips, its just 3 pips. and to be honest if you open a 100$ account with 1:20 leverage then you will never be able to put more volume than 0.01, and will get rediculously low profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you buddy people are really greedy is day they just want profit the easiest way but they don't know by having high leverage they could loss their entire capital
    and 1:1000 leverage is really very risky leverage because sometimes high leverage run big loss,i always avoid high leverage because traders have to set set leverage to adjust with his capital......

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can find lot of brokers which have lot of leverages and you can find only few brokers which have only one leverage i think is better which you have less leverage because you can lose all your money which you have in your account when you have higher leverage very quickly and about the risks it all depends on the trader about managing good management and a strategy that has been in used.because i think the error lies not in leverage, but the money management system and our

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    khud hi sawal karen ke hum kyun tijarat kar rahay hain? yeh aassan hai, hum tijarat karte hain kyunkay hum bhaari munafe haasil karna chahtay hain aur dosaron ki terhan kamyaab hona chahtay hain. hum –apne account aur tijarat mein apna munafe lagatay aur jama karte hain, hum –apne munafe ko khatrah mein lana chahtay hain taakay hamein yeh jaan sakay ke hamein nuqsaan hoga ya jeet. yeh sirf aik juaa ki terhan lagta hai lekin yeh khushy hai, mahaarat ka istemaal karte hue hamein jeetnay ke liye. yahi hai .

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meikarta View Post
    it is a very venturous leverage can attain you overmuch get as shortly as you can retrogress all the money in my belief an fair leverage dand as 1:500 or 1:200 is precise it gift t help to point the o.k. much, but the danger is not rattling tall but in generalised the investing is a two power suasion
    and It is fine to take risk but in my view we should not ignore risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increasing the chances of losing - better dont use it, and Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader.
    I also think that with leverage 1:1000 it's too risky so that it is not advisable for a novice trader to use the leverage. Better use leverage 1:500 or 1:600that's highly recommended because it's not too big for a beginner trader. So it is not easy for funds to be affected by the size of the leverage. We'll trading with important little lot always making profits.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very venturous leverage can attain you overmuch get as shortly as you can retrogress all the money in my belief an fair leverage dand as 1:500 or 1:200 is precise it gift t help to point the o.k. much, but the danger is not rattling tall but in generalised the investing is a two power suasion
    and It is fine to take risk but in my view we should not ignore risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increasing the chances of losing - better dont use it, and Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it would be wise to use 1:1000 leverage for any kind of traders, even for those who use the method of scalping (which includes trading in high risk). Because 1:1000 will only mean that you're greedy. Ethically, a trader would not be risking more than 10% of their capital so there's really no point of using such high leverage. and high leverage like 1:1000 which gives us the power of trading and help us to open large volume of lots .we should use leverage based on our money management and strategy.it helps very much for small investors who can trade comfortably

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1: 1000 may be a very good in addition to hazardous leveraging. Excessive leveraging produces excessive gains, without a doubt, yet, if your bank account is usually small some pips mobility next to your can certainly erase this bank account simply. Even a massive sense of balance bank account can certainly experience MC in the case of some sort of tendency up against the location caused by excessive leveraging.well, i could generally insists to get a leveraging underneath 1: 250. and due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depend in the skills of the trader the highly skilled or professional traders use the 1:1000 but for the newbies never try use this because this is very high and use for the trader who are scalping layers the newbies try to use the 1:100 or 1:200 for there financial security and i think this leverage is really worth using in trade,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 535 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)